26. marriage plans

Start from the beginning

"I don't see why I shouldn't sulk." He said with a straight face.

"Fine, keep sulking. I'll call Han Soo, instead." Soo Jin said while dialling his number.

Lee Yeon got a bit flustered at her statement, "Why would you call him?"

"So he could help me choose a dress." Soo Jin replied to him.

"You're marrying me, not him. Why would he choose a dress for you?"

"Yah, are you okay? You're not sick, right?" Soo Jin approached Lee Yeon, putting her hand on his forehead. "No fever. But why are you acting so weird?"

He removed her hand that was on his forehead, "You're the one who's acting weird. Why would you call another guy when your soon-to-be husband is right in front of you?"

Soo Jin chuckles at his statement, "You're really out of your mind. A minute ago, you were against this marriage, and now you're acting like a jealous boyfriend." She paused, taking a step near him. She puts both of her hands on his shoulders, "Yah, Lee Yeon. You're making no sense. Why don't you go and wash your face, while I'll go and choose a dress?"

He shrugged off the hands on his shoulders, "I'll do what I want." And walks towards the entrance of the boutique. Before entering, he turned around, "Don't you dare call him here." Even if his tone was stern, Soo Jin could never take it seriously as he's not the type to sulk all day long.

-

Hyun Joo stood behind the counter, looking at Seo Jun, who was singing for his fans in the cafe. It was an impromptu fan meet as requested by customers. Luckily, Seo Jun had some time to spare for the small gathering with his fans. He promised them to sing at least 2 songs before going to work.

"Stop staring and get to work. We have a lot of orders over here." Min Ah said to Hyun Joo while lightly hitting her shoulder.

Hyun Joo proceeded to help the employees with the orders while Min Ah and Han Soo stayed behind the counter to take orders. The fans have been showing Seo Jun so much love and support since he posted the video. Seo Jun even shared the story of his friendship with Soyeon. Both he and Suho missed him so much, so they wrote a song dedicated to him.

After finishing 2 songs, Seo Jun excused himself from his fan and went to the counter. "Where's Hyun Joo?" Seo Jun asked Han Soo.

"She's making coffee. Why? Do you wanna kiss her goodbye?" Han Soo teased him. At the same time, Hyun Joo walks out, holding a bunch of coffee in her hand.

"Yah! Give me that," Seo Jun rushed to her, taking the coffee from her. "You're the one who should carry all this." He said to Han Soo. Han Soo scoffed at his act, "Yah! You're doing that just because she's your girlfriend. You wouldn't even care if it was Soo Jin." Hyun Joo sticks out her tongue to Han Soo, "blegh," Han Soo replied to her.

Seo Jun passed the order to the customers and took a picture with them as they requested to have one with him. "Enjoy your order. Make sure to come again," He said to them before they walked out of the cafe. He then turned to his right to see Hyun Joo standing next to him, waving her hand to the other fans and customers leaving the cafe.

She turns her head and looks up at Seo Jun. "Are you leaving?" Seo Jun nods before wrapping his arms around her torso and giving a pat on the back of her head. "Your fans are going to see us," she said, trying to push him away. "Let them be. At least, they'd know that my girlfriend is this pretty"