Epilouge

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mujhe Nazron Se Door
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Kithe Chali Ae

Ayla POV

Splashing cold water on my face, I tried to wake myself up and boy it really did. Although I should be up on about today, I was really tired. I spent the entirety of last night awake in nervousness, only to fall asleep at 4:30am and actually waking up late on my nikkah day.

Yes ladies and gentlemen you read that right! I'm probably the first bride that you've heard of who actually oversleeps on the day of her own nikkah! God I was so nervous, last night. I could barely sleep.  I could hear Henna banging on the bathroom door, yelling at me to hurry up. Boy, she was pissed.

One day before

I had gone over to the office to check up on a few things and I got a little preoccupied forgetting that I had to go to the salon with Henna. So, when she couldn't locate me at the house, she walked in my office, held me by my ear and dragged me out!

We walked out of my office and went to the salon, where I must add, Henna didn't tell me what we were getting done, until I saw a lady come near me hot wax. You can pretty much imagine how the next one hour was. After getting done with the waxing, Henna had signed me up for a facial, some sort of hair treatment and we had to get my nails done.

After a very relaxing 5 or so hours, I was done. On the drive back home, Henna kept texting someone, I couldn't understand who but she assured me that she was asking Luqmaan bhai about how Luna was doing and I believed her. Within no time, we reached my apartment and whilst talking to Henna, I turned the key in order to open the door.

As soon as I did, I was met with the bursting of a party popper and beautiful decor all around my apartment. I looked around to see Rozina aunty, Maida aunty, Hooriya bhabi and all of my female staff from Aylaar. Out of nowhere, Henna screamed in my ear,

"Chor Mehndi Mubarak"
(basically a surprise bridal shower)

I was still in awe of how beautifully my apartment was decorated and I was told that Hooriya bhabi did it! It was so simple and cute at the same time I loved it!

I looked around to see everyone dressed up in semi-formal shaadi wear, even my employees who weren't desi. It was as if Henna caught my awkwardness and told me to go inside my room and change in the clothes placed on my bed.

I walked in to find the most stunning yellow kameez and chooridar I've ever seen! It was so gorgeous! I took a quick shower and just as I was about to wear it, it had an Aylaar tag. I made a quick mental note to ask Henna about it because I don't remember designing this or approving a beautiful design like this.

After I wore the dress, Henna walked in and gave me loose curls and did my makeup which was extremely minimal like I requested. Right before going outside, I asked her about the dress,