"It's to create an environment that's conductive to learning, so I ask for your understanding on this matter."

Azalea and Florentia smiled at him widely before gripped their dresses and bowed at him. "It's my pleasure to meet you, Sir Clerivan. My name is Florentia Lombardi." Florentia said. "And my name is Azalea Lombardi. Thank you for coming, Sir Clerivan." Azalea said.

Clerivan was impressive by their elegance and stare at them. "... Sir Clerivan?" Gallahan said after saw him staring at them. "Ah. Oh, I'm sorry. You showed me such perfect form that I couldn't help but stare... That was quite impressive." Clerivan said.

"Did I do it well? I did exactly as I once read in a book..." Florentia said smiling at him. "Did I do it well? I just followed my body." Azalea said smiling. Gallahan looked at them with proud across his face.

"He's instructing... The lessons that all young Lombardis must go through... Oh, so must be it...!" Florentia thought.

The Lombardi's lessons. At first glance, it could seem like normal tutoring for children, but the truth was that it was the first ordeal where all Lombardis were harshly evaluated for their level of competence.

Only children who were compatible of following along with the lessons were given a chance to participate, regardless of their age. As such, the difference of their skills started to appear the moment they began taking these lessons.

There was also no determined age when one was to finish taking lessons, so if someone was told that they didn't have to come to lessons anymore, it would usually mean that they were disqualified from participating.

Lastly, the evaluations that the children received every lessons were reported to the Head of the Family. Rulac Lombardi, who was stricter than anyone else, would be monitoring every single word and action of the children.

"But I only permitted to take those lessons after I turned 10. How come I've been given a chance this early?" Azalea thought.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like to ask you a few questions. You simply have to answer them however you fit, Lady Florentia, Lady Azalea." Clerivan said to them. "Okay!" Azalea and Florentia said to him.

"Alright then... Lady Azalea." Azalea perked when she heard her name from him. "I heard that you use the mana stone as jewelry around your body. Is it true?" Clerivan asked her.

"Oho... Could it be that Grandfather paid attention to my actions yesterday? This could be an opportunity to me!" Azalea thought before smiled at him.

This time Azalea was wearing necklace. She take off and show it to him. "That's right, Sir Clerivan. I always wear it with me." Azalea said smiling to him.

"Oh... Can I know why did you do that?" Clerivan said. Azalea opened her eyes and change her innocence smile to more like adult alike smile. "Why did you ask? Maybe because I just like it~" Azalea said as Clerivan twitched his eyes at her answer.

"My hope is too high for her-" Clerivan thought when Azalea cut him off. "But the truth is I do that because I want to protect myself." Azalea said make he froze a little.

"If someone insult me, I can show it the truth. If someone bully me, I can show it to them. If someone talk bad about Lombardi, I can show it to Grandfather." Azalea said smiling at him.

She titled her head at him and stare deeply at his eyes. "And... If someone didn't believe me, I will show it to them. Right, Instructor Fellet?" Azalea said as Clerivan was surprised by her looks.

"You already know about it from Grandfather. Do you? You just didn't believe it." Azalea mouthed at him while the words from her mouth come different meaning as he widened his eyes at her behavior. Azalea change her smile into childish back.

"That's why I always wear it around! If you want it, I can give it to you!" Azalea said holding the necklace closer to Clerivan. He slowly shake his head at her. ".. No... It's fine." Clerivan said.

"Oh, what a relief! It's from Daddy anyway!" Azalea said as Gallahan rubbed her head. Clerivan stare at her.

"... What's with this behavior...? She's just turn six but... The behavior is not like children at all... She's... Not normal." Clerivan thought as he staring at Azalea who was smiling around Gallahan. He slowly smiled.

"... A perfect person to become like Lord Rulac." Clerivan thought. Azalea noticed it and smiled at him.

"Did you have another question, Instructor Fellet?" Azalea asked him. "No, I don't have any. Thank you for answering it for me." Clerivan said to her.

"Your welcome!" Azalea said to him. Clerivan looked really satisfied with it before turned at Florentia.

He ask her a few questions about the book that she was holding. Azalea just listening to them before she really confirmed that Florentia also turned back time.

Clerivan stare at the two of them after finished talking with Florentia before smiled. "I'd like you two to come to my lessons starting from the sixth day of next week." Clerivan give back the book at her.

"However, it might be a bit hard to follow along with the lesson content in the beginning, since you'll be joining in the middle of one of our lectures." Clerivan said to them. "Wow~ I guess I'll be learning lots of new things! I bet it'll be fun." Florentia happily said.

"Yay! I'll be learning a lot of things! Right, Tia?!" Azalea happily cheered and holding Florentia's hands make she giggled. "I'm glad to hear that you're so thrilled. Our lessons will take place at..." Clerivan said.

Gallahan looked really bright at the news and quickly hugged them. "Oh, my dears Florentia and Azalea! You two are such bright girls!" Gallahan said while snuggling at them.

"Well, thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I'll see you again at our lessons." Clerivan smiled at them before leave them alone.

He walked back while thinking about earlier. "Being a teacher sounded so dull that I wanted to ditch this position, but now, I don't think it'd be so bad to stick with it a while little longer." Clerivan thought.

"I think it'd be quite interesting to teach a girls like them." Clerivan said looking back at the room.

Gallahan and Florentia smiled at Azalea who was talking with them in wide smile. The girls sit on Gallahan's lap and tried to listened to the youngest.