"My Mother seduced you because she was jealous of her own twin sister... And have me as the result. You're forced to take care of me because of it..." Azalea said slowly.

"Why... Did you welcome me in the family when I'm a child from someone who was not even existed in the family? If you left me with her... My life might didn't hateful than here." Azalea said while tears dripping down from her eyes.

"Strange enough, how much I want to hate my own mother, I can't never hate her. Is it because she gave birth to me but in the end... She still left me alone." Azalea thought while wipe her tears. All of the questions from the past that she always want to ask him has been granted.

"I want to ask you many things... Is it true that my mother seduced you? Is it true that I'm your daughter despite we didn't even look the same? Who was my mother other than Tia's Mother twin sister? Is she still alive or dead already...?" Azalea slowly said.

"I want to know the answer..." Azalea thought when she sobbed slowly. Gallahan slowly pulled her to his embrace and hugged her closer.

"... I'm sorry... For hiding it away from you, Lea." Gallahan said with teary eyes. He patted her hair to comfort her. He felt bad for hiding it from her for a long time.

"Lea, you're really my daughter." Gallahan said pulling away and looked at her face. He gently wiped her tears away and snot.

"You has Eris's appearance, your biological mother, Lea. But the shape of your face is the same as me..." Gallahan said holding her brown hair and stare at her blue eyes. He sadly smiled at her.

"Your mother never seduced me or doing anything to me. The rumors are not true at all. But I can guaranteed that you're really my daughter, Lea." Gallahan said holding her closer. Azalea stare down while tears still dripping down from it.

"... He didn't explain any further because I'm still a child..." Azalea thought. She hugged him back while Gallahan patted her back.

"... Did you hate mother, then?" Azalea suddenly asked make he froze. "... That's adult matter, Dear. You still too young to understand that." Gallahan said smiling at her.

"... Alright, Dad." Azalea smiled at him. "Either he hate or love her..." Azalea thought.

"But you need to tell me if those brats still bullied you, Lea." Gallahan said. "It's fine. I got them real good today, so I'm sure they won't be able to do that to me and Tia again." Azalea said smiling at him.

"I managed to tolerate their behavior until now, but I won't do that anymore to protect Tia from them. I'll hit them right back, and if it doesn't work, I'll just tell the adults and cry." Azalea said smiling to him widely.

"So, don't worry too much about me, Dad. I'm fine." Azalea said when her heartbeat jumped. "Not." Azalea thought but she still hide it away from him. Gallahan looked at her in teary eyes.

"... Of course, you do that, Azalea." Gallahan said as he hugged her. Azalea warped her arms around his neck. "Ah! I want a hug too!" Florentia opened the door and attacked them with hug. Gallahan laughed at her before warped his arms around them.

"Dad!" Florentia and Azalea called for him. "Yes, Dears?" Gallahan said with a smile when they called him.

"Let's live happily together for a long, long time!" Florentia said to him. "Until we grow older, Dad!" Azalea said.

"Yes, of course!" Gallahan said hugging them both closer while the two of them giggled at him.

"... Dad and Lea might not understand the true meaning behind my words now. And in fact, they will never knew." Florentia thought.