(•30•)

The monster just stared, as with its silence the world was too.

Tears formed in Killua's eyes, "Gon? Is that really you?"

Killua was suddenly punched in the head and sent flying. Killua caught himself before spitting out some blood.

Killua frowned, "Gon please I don't wanna—"

But within a flash, Killua was punched again, this time in the stomach. Killua choked, he couldn't breathe, and all the air was knocked out of him. As he laid on the floor the monster towered above him. It reached for a sword plunged within its back and pulled it out. It is positioned right above Killua's heart.

Killua sighed as he closed his eyes, "I'm sorry Gon. I really didn't want to do this."

Killua opened his eyes as a flash of lightning shot down electrocuting it. It roared and wailed backing away. Killua stood his hair static, and blue lightning surrounding him. Just as fast as the monster Killua laid his palm on its stomach. Another shot of lightning went through the monster making it cry out. It tried to grab Killua by the head, but Killua dodged it coming behind the monster and electrocuting it again.

Finally, Kurpika, Leorio, and Alluka being carried by Leorio made it to the scene. Leorio went wide-eyed as he saw the two go at it.

"They're gonna kill each other!" Leorio shouted

"No," Kurapika said, "Killua is still going easy on him."

It was true, every time the monster cried out Killua's heart clenched in pain. Although a monster its cries still somewhat resemble Gon. Killua shocked the monster time and time again hoping it would just stay down.

"Dammit, Gon!" Killua screamed, "Don't make me kill you!"

Even a second of vulnerability allowed the monster to land a hit on Killua. It twisted its fist into Killua's stomach before sending him flying into the sky. It jumped up chasing Killua with its fist clenched and extended. Killua tched before stopping himself in midair. Just as the monster approached him Killua lifted his leg kicking the monster back to the ground. Killua flew down chasing the monster and digging his hand into its neck.

"If I have to bring you back to earth I will," Killua said

It screamed trying to shake Killua off it, but Killua didn't budge. They crashed right through the floor of Heaven and into the portal that lead to the mortal realm.

"Oh fuck," Leorio said

"Fuck," Alluka repeated

"Dammit, we gotta follow them!" Kurapika said flying up

Mortals screamed as they saw the two figures enter from the sky. The monster let out a roar that made a few people faint. The sky darkened with blue thunder flashing. Before the two entered the mortal realm was already in chaos. Everything that was happening in the Realm of the Gods was affecting the mortal realm as well. Mountains, trees, everything  was destroyed. Cries of children could be heard everywhere. Shouts of people in panic also we're in the mix.

Finally crashing into soft soil Killua had to lead them to a flower field.

Killua held the monster down shouting at it, "Come to one Gon! Please remember!"

It screamed thrashing and destroying the delicate flowers around it. Its eyes locked onto a tiny blue flower, Forget-Me-Nots. Killua noticed the sudden pause of the monster.

Hope jumped back into Killua, "Gon! Are you there!"

Snapping back the monster screamed pushing Killua off it. It roared looking around only to see fields of flowers. The sight of the delicate plants made its's eyes burn. Covering its eyes the monster wailed as its head began to split. The darkness was no comfort as the monster turned and contorted hoping to see anything else than the flowers that brought it pain. Finally, it set sight to a small hut, a familiar hut. It was run down but still intact.