(•6•)

"Huh!?" Gon said flustered as he covered his eyes

"What?" Killua said as he slipped off his robe and stepped into a bath full of bubbles, "Aren't you going to get in? It's going to get cold."

Gon blushed and kept his eyes closed as he spoke, "Y-You're naked!"

"Of course I am. How am I supposed to take a bath? Besides we have a party to attend to tomorrow," Killua replied as he washed his arms

Gon gulped and opened and peeked through his fingers at Killua in the water waist down. Covering his eyes again Gon shouted, "T-Turn around!"

Killua chuckled, "Ok, whatever you say."

Gon opened his eyes to see Killua turned around. Gon took off his robe with hesitation and approached the bathtub. Slowly dipping his toes in the water and it was warm. Sinking in Gon spoke, "O-Ok."

Killua turned around a sunk into the water too. Gon avoided looking at Killua as his whole face was red. Killua sighed, "I'm not going to do anything."

"I-I know... But...," Gon began to say, "I-It's just embarrassing..."

"Turn around," Killua suddenly said

"Huh?!" Gon replied, "You're not going to-!"

"No!" Killua said cutting him off. 

Killua also blushed, "I was just going to wash your hair."

"Oh..." Gon said, "Um... Ok..."

As Gon turned around Killua put soap on his hair and began to lather. "You ok...?" Killua asked

"Mhm...," Gon said as he began to relax

Once Gon's hair was soapy Killua took a small bucket and poured it over Gon's head. "There," Killua said

Gon turned around grabbing a bottle of soap, "Here I'll do yours!"

Killua blushed, "O-Ok..."

As Gon lathered Killua's hair Killua relaxed. Just then there was a soft rumbling. Gon was confused but slowly grinned. Killua was purring. 

Killua had his eyes closed as Gon spoke, "Killua...?"

"Hm..?" Killua hummed as he continued to purr

Gon giggled, "Killua, you're purring." Killua's eyes shot open immediately stopping the purring. Gon laughed, "Why did you stop?"

"I-I um-," Killua said flustered

Gon grinned teasing Killua, "Aw... The purring was so cute though..."

Killua poured water over his head and took a towel stepping out of the tub quickly, "I-I'm going to get dressed!" Killua's whole face was red from embarrassment. Gon giggled as Killua rushed out of the bathroom.

-

Gon had already stayed there for a night. And he was quite surprised when Killua said they had to share a bed. Gon had tried negotiating but Killua refused and said that as Killua's personal servant he was to say by Killua's side all the time, even when sleeping. Now it was Gon's second night. The bed itself was more luxurious than the white mat Gon slept on. This bed was king-sized with big fluffy pillows.