(•16•)

How many days had passed? Gon didn't know, weeks, months, a year? But he did know that every day he spent with Killua. And every day when he left in the setting sun Gon's heart ached. Killua just made him so happy, as if he belonged in the world. They spend every day in the flower fields talking or just sitting in silence enjoying each other's company. There was no day Killua didn't see Gon. Gon could stay like this forever.

Gon turned to Killua, "Hey Killua you never told me where you were from."

Killua shrugged, "It's not important."

Gon pouted, "That's what you always say."

Killua chuckled, "I'm from a mountain."

"Really?!" Gon replied, "But those are so far!"

"It's alright. It gives me an excuse to come home later," Killua said

"You don't like talking about your parents either," Gon added

"Yeah... My parents just don't understand anything. My dad thinks he knows every little about me, and even what I'm going to do. And my mom is so clingy, that it gets annoying. Don't even get me started on my brothers."

"Brothers?" Gon asked

"Yeah, my stupid brothers," Killua said, "They're stupid just like everyone else too, but I love my sister though. What about you?"

Gon smiled faintly, "Huh, we'll... Aunt Mito used to be pretty strict from whatever I can remember... She had a nice smile though. And my great grandma, I can't remember a lot about her. Yeah, I can't really remember a lot of things."

Killua already knew about Gon's relatives and their deaths because of what Gon told him prior, "Oh..."

But Gon's face lit up once again, "But that's alright, I'm sure they're in a better place!" 

Killua smiled, it was like nothing could get Gon down. And that's what he liked about Gon, his bright smile, and soothing personality. The feelings Killua had for Gon were confusing. He knew was happy with Gon, how couldn't he be? Everything about Gon was lovable. His smile, laugh everything. Killua blushed just thinking about it. But he knew they could never, love each other. It was impossible in his case. Yet the creeping feeling of love couldn't help but cling to Killua.

Gon knew he liked Killua, Killua was his friend, so why wouldn't he like him? They were friends, that's all, nothing more. Or they could be, that thought stuck to Gon. He knew the basics of a relationship, like how they would tell each other they loved each other and such. But just the thought made Gon blush madly. Besides, how could Killua even like someone like him?

-

Gon was now splashing Killua with water from the stream, "Come on Killua! It's so nice today!"

Killua shielded himself, "Ugh! Fine! But you're gonna regret it!"

"We'll see about that!" Gon laughed

Killua stepped into the stream and began splashing Gon scooping up water and throwing it at him. "Huh!? Feels great doesn't it?" Killua smirked

Gon laughed and splashed Killua back. And once they stopped they were soaked with water. "Ok ok! You win!" Gon laughed

Killua huffed, "See I told you, you would-!" Suddenly a huge splash of water was thrown at Killua's face.

Gon ran out of the water as Killua chased him, Gon turned around and stuck his tongue out, "Try and catch me!"

Killua snickered, "I think you should know all too well I'm faster than you Gon!" And soon enough Killua was side to side with Gon. Killua grabbed Gon and they crashed into a flower bed, Killua got up from on top of Gon, "See I told you-!"