(•9•)

"Eh...?" Gon said as he looked up at the pile of luggage

Anita frowned, "I said over there, you idiot!"

"I-I'm sorry Lady Anita, but I can't lift it!" A servant apologized

Anita sneered raising her hand, "You incompetent-!"

But before she could lay her hand on the servant Gon grabbed her wrist, "Hey, there's no need to hurt her. I'll deal with it."

Anita frowned and tried to remove her wrist, but it wouldn't move, "Let go of me!"

"Oh!" Gon said letting go, "Sorry!"

Anita held her wrist, "Fine. If you want to deal with it. Bring all my luggage in. And make sure that all the boxes are sorted by what's inside. Along it stacked biggest to smallest."

"Ok!" Gon said as he picked up a box

Anita was clearly irritated by Gon's answer, "What's your name, boy? I saw you with Killua at the party. It was quite rude you didn't introduce yourself to me."

Gon put down the box, "Oh! Hello! My name is Gon Freecss! It's nice to meet you!"

Anita scoffed, "Whatever, just make sure you put everything away correctly."

"Got it!" Gon said waving goodbye

Anita snickered as she walked away, "There's no way he'll finish it today. And then he'll look like a damn fool. Serves him right for grabbing me without my permission."

-

Anita frowned as she stared at Gon who sat next to Killua, smiling. She took a sip of her tea and cleared her throat, "Gon, I assume all my luggage is put away correctly."

Gon looked over at her, "Ah yes, I put everything away like how you asked."

Anita hummed as stood up, "Ok, we'll then. Let's go check."

"Okay!" Gon said as he stood and followed her

Once they made their way down the hallway Anita spoke, "So, I heard you're Killua's personal servant."

Gon nodded his head, "Yes that's correct."

Anita hummed, "How long?"

"About two weeks," Gon replied

"Wow, only two weeks. Well, interesting," Anita said, "You aren't his little whore, are you?

Gon titled his head, he had never heard the word 'whore' before, "Whore...? What does that mean...?

"Never mind, just wanted to make sure," Anita said stopping at her bedroom door, "Let's see if you really followed the directions." 

Opening the door she was shocked to see all her luggage stacked from biggest to smallest. She walked up to a box and tore it open. And then tore another only to find they were all sorted.

Anita looked at Gon to see him smiling. "Is everything alright?" Gon asked

Anita ran over to Gon and grabbed his collar, "How dare you look through my luggage! Who knows what you did with my clothes! You freak!"

Gon was confused as servants gathered because of the commotion, "Huh? What do you mean?"

Anita shouted louder, "You're disgusting! Opening my luggage and looking through my clothes! You probably even touched my undergarments, you pervert!"

"But I didn't look through your clothes," Gon said

"What!" Anita shouted, "Then how did you sort my luggage!"