As she thought she couldn't possibly sleep anymore, she cracked her eyes open to find herself staring at a familiar ceiling. 

'Huh? What... What happened?' 

She expected her body to feel practically sore, but when she sat up, nothing, her body felt wide awake and not a single place felt painful. And once she sat up, did she finally understand that she ended up back at home and in her bed. 

'I'm home... So what happened after me and Kacchan beat Damian? I honestly don't even remember half of the things that happened in that fight, everything feels fuzzy. Hm?' 

She rubbed her head to try and remember, but easily got distracted when she looked down at herself and wasn't expecting to see what she was wearing. She somehow ended up wearing her onesie that was designed off of Katsuki's hero suit. 

"I'm wearing my onesie... does that mean Kacchan changed me out of my clothes again? Erm- He really doesn't need to do that. Hm? Something smells good.' she thought as her cat ears poofed on her head and her mouth started to water from what she was smelling.

She left the bedroom and slowly walked down the stairs only to unexpectedly find a sight she never thought she'd see. She saw Katsuki sitting on the couch with Katsuma in his lap and the twins sitting on both sides of him as they were all focused on the tv screen, but what made all of it better was that they were all wearing onesies. 

Katsuma was wearing a onesie designed after his father's hero suit, while Katsuki and the twins were all wearing a onesie designed after the greenette's own hero suit. And once she got past them wearing onesies did she look to see why they were staring at the tv, only to see that it was Mario Kart

'They're playing a game?' she thought and panned back to the couch to see it was Katsuki holding the game controller while all three kids were in awe. 

'They're watching Kacchan play? That's... so cute!!!' she thought as she blushed at the adorable sight.

"Mama's awake!" Katsuma yelled as he pointed at the gushing greenette, and then he jumped out of his dad's lap and ran up to her. 

"Mama, look! Papa's playing a game!" Katsuma said, pointing at her husband. Katsuki actually paused the game and looked at his wife while the twins were smiling at her. 

"Hmph, and I thought you didn't like your onesie, Kacchan." she teased. 

"Only if I'm the only one wearing one, but it's fine when I'm not the one, I guess..." he pouted while averting from her eyes. 

"Hehe- Is that why you dressed me in my onesie when I was passed out?" she teased. 

"Tch- maybe... And the kids wanted to wear theirs." Katsuki muttered as a hint of Pink hit his cheeks.

"And~ Any reason why you decided to play Mario Kart without me?" she asked sweetly. 

"You were asleep, and I was bored." 

"Are you sure? It sounds to me like you were practicing since you've never won a race against me in Mario Kart." she joked. 

"I-I was not! I just thought I hadn't played it in a while." he huffed, feeling embarrassed. 

"Then can I play?" 

He looked at his wife and batted his eyes while trying to process what she asked. 

"Yah- are you trying to challenge me to a race?" he asked. 

"Maybe~ It's been a while since we've played against each other, so why not?" she asked with pleading eyes.