Chapter II: Welcome To UA

Start from the beginning

"Hmm… Well, the interview is over. You may go back home now." Sasuke stood up and left. 

Once he returned home he rushed to the workout room with his eyes turned red. He gazed down and tried to focus his power on his legs, but after a few minutes of grunting and no results he sighed and took a break.

He sat down on the floor and put a hand under his chin, 'How can I try to speed up this process?' 

His mind raced through all of his memories of training, but he ultimately came up with nothing, and his brow furrowed. 

He left the gym and went to his room and looked for the remote. After going through the hassle of finding it his eyes went wide as he remembered something. His mom had always used her quirk for very casual things. Like making a hand to grab a remote too far away, or manifesting household items instead of having to buy one.

Sasuke tilted his head, "Hey Mom, how are you able to make all of these things? Do you think I'll be able to do that too?"

She turned towards him and put a finger under her mouth and looked up for a moment, "Hmm… Well, it comes naturally so it's hard to put into words. If I had to describe it, it's like channeling the energy all throughout my body and increasing the output on one part of my body to use it as I please," She smiled and ruffled his hair, "With your quirk, I doubt you'll ever have to do anything like that though."

Sasuke went back into the workout room, 'Thank you, Mom,' His eyes softened for a moment, 'If only I awakened my quirk earlier, then maybe things would have been different.'

He stood in the middle of the room and closed his eyes before taking a deep breath. Once they opened they were red and energy started coursing throughout Sasuke's body. It was inconsistent and there was hardly any energy, but it was progressing. He smirked and glanced at the calendar across the room. 'In three months School will start. Since it's the top school in the country there better not be anyone in the class who will hold me back,' he snickered, 'I won't get my hopes up though.'

The next month Sasuke jogged to his favorite seaside park. An old beach left to rot for whatever number of years. There was junk built up everywhere and it worked as the perfect place to test his quirk out since it's not something that can be practiced at home without destroying everything. 

As he arrived at the entrance he blinked a couple of times, 'It seems like there's a lot less junk here than I remember.' 

He made his way down to the beach and started looking for a good sturdy fridge to punch hard. "Keep going Midoriya!"

The voice made Sasuke's head poke up and he started looking around for the source.

You aren't going to make it into UA like that! Use your legs to lift, not your back!"

Sasuke got closer to the source of the voice and peered his head out from behind a broken laundry machine and saw Midoriya carrying around scrap while All Might yelled at him like a drill sergeant. 

'Come to think of it, Midoriya. You look like you've gained mass in school over the past few months, and did you have a quirk the whole time after all? Did it awaken late like mine?' 

Midoriya loaded up more scrap on the truck and Sasuke closed his eyes and chuckled quietly before going back to his normal training routine. If anyone can get Midoriya to train then who better than his idol? 

Sasuke started to use his skeletal arms to test how good his punching power and speed were. As his lack of furniture in his room indicates, he clearly has no friends so his only choice is to train alone. Which hinders his potential combat training.