Chapter 1: Singularity F part 1

Start from the beginning

???: (Cried) HELP ME LEV!

As the two of them show up. they start attacking the skeletons, Xander unsheathed his sword, The Silver Excalibur. When the skeleton turns around, Xander rush and stabbed pierces his sword through the skeleton's body and throw it to the back, and crushes its head with his feet, turning to ash.

 When the skeleton turns around, Xander rush and stabbed pierces his sword through the skeleton's body and throw it to the back, and crushes its head with his feet, turning to ash

He then slashed them each one by one, then he grab one of the skeleton blades and throw it behind her, and it hit the skeleton who was trying to stab from behind her. He then swings his sword and stabs it from his back it pierces the skeleton's head as it turns to ash.

Okita slashed off one of the arms holding a sword then she cut off the leg and then she finally cut off the head.

Xander was impressed with her sword skills, as he dodges arrows from skeleton archers from the top building.

Xander: Crap! Archers! Get into the cover!

When he said that Okita grab the girl and find some cover He then deflected some arrows as he could, and suddenly a big splash of water passed on Xander's helmet, and it destroying the top of the building.

He then turn around and saw a group, two females and a male. One of the girls holding a....shield.

Xander (mind): Wait is that? Camelot shield??

Okita saw water in a man's hand.

Okita: (surprising) a Mage?

???: Director! are you OK?

Director ???: Wait a minute, I know you! I ban you from going on a mission (looks at Andres) and you! I didn't see anything on you using water magic ?!

Xander (mind): this fellow seems to be the group Chaldea that Alaya spoke about.

Andres: (whistle) man this place has gone to hell

Andres (mind): Even though uncle Hades, and Auntie Persephone, hell is nothing like this.

As Xander sheathed his sword, he walked toward Okita to inspect and check if she had any injuries.

Xander: (smile) nice work Okita, also Are you alright? You dont have any injured, do you?

As he inspect her if she has any injured, Okita was blushing because he was getting too close to her.

Okita: (blush) No silver-san, I'm totally fi-fine.

Xander: (sigh) Good, I just don't want to lose anyone else, even though we are servants, we are still a human and a family. (Smile)

Okita blushed again after hearing that.

Then the group suddenly approached the two who saved their director, as the girl had short pink hair and holding a Camelot shield stepped forward to them both.