Chapter 3: A start of new journey

Your father just can't believe what he is hearing. Well, he never thought that someone will ask your hand for your weird behavior.

It's weird for you too. Because at that moment you were fighting and they like the way you fought "Isn't It's weird"

I found your daughter as a symbol of bravery. There was so many suiter for my son but none of them was as brave as your daughter. The King of East said while a smile.

Well, I am indeed very surprised to know that you are asking for my younger daughter's hand for your one and only son. I am feeling pretty honored about this proposal and I gladly accept it. Your father's tone was telling how much he is happy to get rid of you.

All the people at the table clapped for it. They all just looking at you and prince Tae-Hyun. You were painfully smiling toward them and don't know how to just run away from there.

Accept my heartiest congratulation on your soon-to-be-held wedding. Prince soobin smiled at you.

You looked at him with an expressionless face. You were thinking about getting married to him while he is congratulating you.

You just gave him a light smile as gratitude.

I just can't believe the one whom I was thinking of marrying is now congratulating me...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The function just ended smoothly. All the people are on their way to go to their respective places.

Your father is talking with the king of the East. He seems happy about your fixed marriage but you can't help but feel restless.

So to free your mind from worldly tension you just started to walk to the balcony.

It's night now and all the royal family is on their way to leave the place.

You have closed your eyes and felt the cool breeze that was cooling you down. But your happiness can't last long for some reason

You must be feeling so happy about the marriage things..a rude voice just killed the little bit of peace you were having. You know who is the owner of this voice.

Now you looked at him. With the whole level of confidence and wants to fight with him...

Oh my God, how did you know that I am so happy? Can you read the mind too? I am so happy that I wanna die in happiness. You said to him full of anger and sarcasm.

How can a person be this annoying as you? What did my father see in you that he asked for marriage? He replied.

The prince of your heart || Kang TaehyunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara