Chapter 6: Study session

Now stop staring at the books and start reading them QUICK!!!!

How can someone give me this type of attitude?!! What's his problem tho?

You just looked at the book and started to read it. Well, the book contains nothing but some war about the east kingdom. How the king dominated an all.

This is some meaningless information. What am I supposed to do with that? It's not like they will send me for war.

Your eyes are wandering everywhere except the books. You don't know how but suddenly all the things around you just became more interesting than the books.

You saw how some maid were working and some are just whispering maybe they are talking about you and Tae Hyun.

Bang!!!!!!!!

The sudden noise made you finch and you looked in front of you and saw Tae-Hyun hit the table with a book while looking at you in anger.

Well, this made you gulp hard.

Was he planning to hit me or something?!

For the last 5 minutes, I was just observing you and your eyes were everywhere, except the book.

Well, it's true tho. I didn't read more than just 2 lines.

Do you have any explanation for yourself?

His sharp gaze is looking at you like he is ready to throw a fit.

Well, the thing is I find it impractical for me to learn them. There is no certain meaning of why I should know about your kingdom war and all that.

You said while feeling proud of what you just said.

You need to learn them as you are going to be a queen in our kingdom and to understand our people more thoroughly you have to know our history. Also, there will be numerous moments when this will help as a backup for you.

I don't know but while he is talking about his people and his kingdom his facial expression changes like he is talking with his heart.

Well, you are right I should prove myself to the people of your kingdom and I have to gain their trust for me as a queen.

You said while understanding your duty to the people of the kingdom. You should at least become someone they can trust.

So you grabbed the book again and started to read them again but this time more remarkably.