Chapter 14: Everything is hidden

Please leave my hand. You are hurting me. I said looking toward Taehyun. His grip was strong.

As you are struggling another hand just caught Taehyun's hand and it made you look at the person. When she said to leave her hand you should let it go. Beomgyu said in a deep voice while holding Taehyun's hand which was holding yours

Who are you to tell me?!! She is my wife!!!! You don't have the right to tell me what to do. Taehyun said to Beomgyu.

She might be your wife but you can't just hurt her like that. You don't have a right to that. With that Beomgyu separated your hand from Taehyun's grip and take you with him outside.

Outside of the palace ~

Are you okay Princess y/n? Beomgyu asked.

Yeah, I am. Thank you for earlier. You said while rubbing your hand.

Why prince Taehyun was angry suddenly? Beomgyu asked.

Well, he is always angry. But today I was just roaming around. But when I approached the abounding room he suddenly grabbed my hand and gave me a warning just like that. You sigh

What!!! Do you mean to say that you tried to go to that room? Beomgyu said in horror.

Wait why are you panicking as he would kill me? What's in there? You asked making beomgyu nervous at your question.

Well, it would be better if you stay away from that room. It's for your good. Just don't ask or do anything related to that room. Beomgyu said while holding both of your shoulders.

Why he is acting like that room has something bed? Should I search for what's in the room? What if something related to the attack has something to do with that room?!

As you are lost in your thoughts when Beomgyu starts speaking.

Princess y/n? Are you there? He waves his hand in front of you.

Oh yeah, I am.

Do you understand what I am saying? He asked again.

Oh yeah, I understand I shall refrain from that room. You said in not so assuring tone.

Good to know. He smiled

...

As you and Beomgyu were walking suddenly the guard started shouting. Both of you look in their direction.

"Prince Yeonjun is arriving !!!!" they shouted and you became confused because you don't know who is he.

You look toward Prince Beomgyu waiting for an answer.

Oh, you must be wondering who is a prince Yeonjun right?! You nodded your head.