Chapter 9: Not so special day

Beomgyu now turned towards me.

Princess y/n I will be asking you. Do you have time for me tomorrow?

There is some type of enthusiasm in his eyes. On the other hand, Taehyun had covetousness

At this moment I wanna reject both of them. Why they are even making a fuss about it?!!!

Maybe after I study with Prince Tae-Hyun I can join you. You said to Beomgyu as you don't wanna break his heart.

Study with Tae-Hyun? Beomgyu form in confusion

Yes, she has to study with me and tomorrow we will be studying the whole day so she can't go out with you. Tae-Hyun said while looking at Beomgyu

But when did we plan to study the whole day? You asked Taehyun

You might have forgotten y/n but I didn't!! I told you I will take the exam from you... He gave you a cold look

Maybe you did but I can't study the whole day it wasn't even an option. You then looked at beomgyu with a smile. Don't worry Beomgyu we don't study for more than half an hour so after that I will show you around the castle.

I am glad to hear that my Princess. Beomgyu smiled at you and you walked past both of them.

As soon as you left there Beomgyu looked at Taehyun with a smirk.

It looks like she doesn't want to spend time with you. Beomgyu said to Taehyun in front of him.

Why are you even doing this? I know you are not interested in hanging out with her.

Who says that I am not interested?! You are making it more interesting for me.

All of these are play for you right!! Oh come on Beomgyu I know you very well you think you are annoying me by doing this stuff but you know what by doing this you are proving that you are immature. Taehyun said stomping all of his anger on Beomgyu. Saying it Taehyun started to walk away from there.

Do you like her? Beomgyu's statement stopped Taehyun on his track.

Taehyun turned toward Beomgyu. Tho Taehyun knows that he will eventually refuse but this time the words made his heart stop for a moment.

Probably he didn't expect those questions to come just like that. But he shakes off his thoughts before answering beomgyu.

I never expected you to question me this type of superfluous question and you know the answer quite well too. I don't like anyone and feelings are those things which make a person weak. I am not a weak person. Don't ask this type of question ever again!!!

He warned beomgyu with the coldest look.

Then why are you getting bothered when I talk to her? Why does it be affecting you? Beomgyu retorted

Well, Taehyun doesn't have an answer for that. He still doesn't know why he is even behaving like this! He shouldn't care about you and beomgyu at all but the fact is he can't refrain from doing so!