Chapter 5: Fate is really playful

Are you perhaps looking for me? Your heart suddenly started to beat faster now. It's like your heart will melt by his voice which is so close to your ear.

You turned around to see the familiar face which is so close to you now. Bending to your level reaching your face perfectly.....

 Bending to your level reaching your face perfectly

Um

Um... No--- actually. Heck, I am not able to say a word now. Why he is making me speechless right now?

Well, it's good that I met you before I leave. A smile reached his face while looking at you. Prince Soobin has the best smile.

He is happy to meet me. Am I dreaming or something? No, my poor heart can't take so much.

But still, I manage to control my facial expression and talked to him.

You still haven't left for your kingdom?

Well, I was on my way to leave but I thought before I leave I should at least bid you my goodbye. He said by looking into my eyes.

That's wonderful I also wanted to see you off before you go. I don't know when in future I will be able to meet you again. You sign remembering your marriage.

I feel like we will be meeting again. That's what my heart says but let's see.

Why does he think that we will meet again? Does he also feel the way I feel for him?

Nah it's too much expectation to be true. I don't think it will become true at all.

Little did I know I was so much lost in my thoughts that I forgot that I was staring at Prince Soobin for quite a long time.

Is there something on my face? He asked breaking my thoughts.

Ahh no I just got distracted by thoughts?! As you see my mind is these days occupied with thoughts and some useless things.