Chapter 17: I hate you

Oh no. Someone is coming and I need to hide this diary. But I might hide the diary where will I hide?

Okay, I am ready to confront whoever it is!!

That person is approaching now. Great, he now sees me.

"Y/n what are you doing here?!" Damn, I know this voice and the owner well.

"I am here to find out the truth Taehyun." Little did I know he was now blasting in anger.

"WHAT TRUTH !!! WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HERE YOU SHOULD DO THAT!!! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO COME INTO MY ROOM AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!?? With that, he holds your shoulder which causes you pain.

"Look I need to know the truth Taehyun! That person is trying to hurt you and I got a clue that it's connected with this room." You said trying not to provoke him.

"I don't care about that freaking person or the fact that who is trying to kill me!!! When I said no one can enter this room I mean no one not even if that person is you!!" You flinched at his loud voice.

"But Tae---"

"No more buts you know what I just want you to get out of life!! Problems started after you came into my life. You the problem I should get rid of." he just grabbed your arm and started to pull you out of the room.

He is harshly pulling you into the hallway. You are getting tripped many times but he didn't care at all.

"Taehyun stop!! you are hurting me!!"

But he didn't answer and dragged you.

"Where are you even taking me?! TAEHYUN!!!!" You screamed at this point.

"SOMEWHERE OUT OF MY LIFE!!!" he said not even looking at you

Soon both of you reached the main door of the palace.

"What are you doing?" You asked when you saw Taehyun is now pulling you out.

"Well. Get out of this palace." He said pulling you outside of the palace.

"You just c...ca can't.."  Your tears are not helping anymore. It's making your voice crack.

"Of course, I can do anything just don't come into this Palace!! I will even tell the servant not to let you in!!" Saying it he started to walk away.