Chapter 2: The cold and handsome prince

As the maid dragged you towards your room they didn't let any things left to make you a real Princess. The heaviest gown in the closet is bought to make you feel tiny at the gown.

At this moment you feel like you can't breathe now. The gown was making you feel like you can't do anything now.

Your energy is going down now. As the maids are just giving you too much make-up to make you feel like a princess now.

After wearing the gown you dare to ask who made this gown. You wanna meet the Royal designer who made this gown.

That designer must have the intention to kill people, with his gown. The layer of the gown is uncountable. You can't even let your thoughts go with the flow as you overheard some maids talking about some prince of the east maybe.

But you found yourself interested in the topic so you asked them "Which prince are you guys talking about?" A simple question but all the maids became frightened by your questions and started to apologise to you.

At first, you didn't get why are they even apologise but then you realise that it must be one of the royal rules not to gossip so you smiled at them

"Hey, it's okay you guys don't have to say sorry it's not a crime tho can you guys tell me which prince you guys were talking about?"

The maids remain silent until one of them started to talk.

"We were talking about the prince Tae-Hyun he is the prince of the east and the handsome prince of all time. We have heard that he will also come here so we are really scared now."

Isn't it good that a handsome prince is coming at this royal?" Why are you guys scared of it?

Because we have heard that he is the coldest prince of all time. He glared at people as if he will kill them anytime. Various Princess refused to marry him because of his cold behaviour. They said they are afraid of getting beat up by the prince. So we don't wanna face that prince.

I don't know but maybe I am finding his character kinda interesting like a storybook. If I encounter him today I will surely like to observe him. What kind of prince he is to make people worry so much?

No princess don't do that. We don't want you to encounter the prince he is really scary. The maid said in a terrified voice. They are sure pretty much worried about the prince of course.

Well, we will see about that you mumbled to yourself. With you that you stand up and started to walk again to walk around the castle again.

You don't know how many times you have cursed the gown and the designer. He wants to kill people with this gown. You can walk properly now. All focus is on the gown that you can not see what's in from of you.

You have already apologized to numerous people whom you have bumped. And still, you keep bumping into them.

Shoot----

This time you bumped into someone and he is a stoned type of person as you see because it made you fall on the floor with your huge gown. You can't even see that person because the gown is covering all your vision.

"Are you blind or something? You just made me fall on the ground!!!" That person said which is making you boil in anger.