Chapter 12: A night to remember

I told you to attack Prince Taehyun!! Why the heck you were attacking the Princess!!! I told you to don't even lay a finger on the Princess!! How dare you!! One unknown voice spoke to one of the intruders who was attacking you.

I never wanted to attack her but my lord she came and attacked me first!!

What!!! She attacked you first?! Does she know sword fighting?

The way she fought it looked like she is pretty much skilled in sword fighting.

She never mentioned that!! I have to know more thoroughly about her. She is more than she looks.

At carriage~

Taehyun ordered the horseman not to stop the carriage anywhere he also sent a letter about our current situation to his father with his knight so they also became aware of the situation.

Princess y/n I hope you are okay with the carriage not stopping anywhere. He asked

No, it's fine but is it supposed to stop? You asked as you don't know about this travelling thing.

Yes, It was supposed to stop during lunch break and dinnertime. But I suppose it's not safe now to stop the carriage anywhere now. So we can reach the palace at midnight.

You formed your mouth as "O" understanding the situation.

How do you know sword fighting? He asked.

Actually, I had a fascination with swords and all so I kinda looked over at the solider who practices their sword skill I followed what they used to do and that's how I learned this skill. You said while feeling embarrassed by your skill.

That's the most uncommon thing I have seen. Like Princess doesn't know how to use a sword and you know and even fought with it. Impressive!! He is still fascinated by your skill.

Oh, I see!! You just looked down.

After a while, you were feeling sleepy while Taehyun was reading a book. You just couldn't fight your sleep so you fall asleep.

Taehyun just turn his gaze from the book towards you and saw you are already sleeping in mess!!

Her sleeping position is not good at all. She is sleeping with her head on the window. She could have used a pillow! Taehyun again looks over at his book.

But he couldn't concentrate as your sleeping position was bothering him.

I don't why I am getting bothered by her sleeping habit but I can't help but fix it. Taehyun walk over to your side and took your head and helped you to lie down on the seat lastly he put a pillow under your head this time.

I don't want to follow the king's order!!! Go away shu shu~~ you mumbled while sleeping.

Is she sleeping talking!! God knows how many weird habits she has. Even in sleeping, she is complaining about the king's order and how cute!! Without Taehyun's knowing he just smiled seeing you like that.