Chapter 11: A unpredictable situation

Is he gonna kiss me?!!

You looked at Tae-Hyun who was looking at you. Now he is approaching you.

He looks expressionless so I can't tell if he's gonna kiss me or not. Why he is approaching for a kiss.....

As he was approaching you started to back off because you don't wanna kiss him. As you were slowly backing off suddenly he holds your waist stopping you to move more backward.

What he is doing? Does he plan to kiss me? Why did he hold my waist like that?

His face is leaning toward my face until his face is completely close to mine. My cheeks are burning now. My eyes close automatically when his face is this close to me. Now I am taking a heavy breath my heart is impulsive at this point.

I am waiting for his lips to touch mine but a few moments passed I still didn't get a kiss so I opened my eyes, I found Taehyun still close to my face he didn't kiss me but he is staring at me.

I am not even least interested to kiss you. He said making your heart stutter into pieces. That's kinda rude to say something like this.

You heard him and anger started to boil in you. So you now started to back off from him. Because it's hurting you. It's not like you are interested to kiss him.

As you were backing off from him but as you were backing off suddenly Taehyun pulled you by your waist and put his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened when you just felt his lips on yours.

His lips were opposite to his cold behaviour. They were warm and soft. This kiss is indicating his warm heart maybe. But they were perfect for your lips soft.

He pulled out of the kiss and looked at you and quickly looked towards the people in front who were now cheering for you both.

Both of you were looking towards the people in front and weaving them. You suddenly noticed Beomgyu and he just arrived.

Where was he all the time? That he just arrived now. Beomgyu looked at me and flash you a smile and I did the same.

Freaking sake!! I just got married!! Still, I can't believe it!!!

....

Well, it's time for us to take a leave. The King of the East declared. While talking to your father.

It was so nice having you here with us and you are now taking our daughter with you so I am more grateful.  Your Father said.

Why do I feel like my father is more grateful that I am leaving this palace? Of course, he is more grateful for that!!

Outside of the palace~

Many carriages were standing here. I and Taehyun will go to the last carriage after every East family will leave.

Both of you were standing and greeting all the guests for their leaving.

I don't know why but I wanna leave faster now. Because I feel like my home is feeling like a burden for my presence.

Taehyun looked so calm about this whole situation while I am freaked out about the whole thing.