Chapter 7: New arrival

Are you perhaps avoiding me?!

Of course, I am.... but can't tell him. I feel like I am the 6-year-old kid who is hiding from his teacher.

W...why d...do you suddenly think so? I nervously said to him

Because I saw you a few whiles ago with a maid and that maid told you that I am looking for you but rather than visiting me you just came here. That's kinda sus tho...

Who told God to give him a brain?!! He is misusing it...

I was just missing my garden that's why I came here. You don't have any right to tell me what should I do.

Your excuse doesn't seem valid to me but I am letting it slide because I don't care. I was just looking for you because my father wants us to have breakfast together.

Wait so he was looking for me for breakfast, not homework. Pheww I am saved maybe......

Oh, so you're looking for me to have breakfast with me😅. I am coming then.

What else you were expecting?

Nothing ~~~

With that, you started to walk in front of him happily.

A few moments ago when I saw her she looked so nervous and now she looks relaxed unlike before. She is the weirdest person I have ever encountered.

In the dining room ~

You saw your father and the king of the east together sitting at the dining table. Looks like they are waiting for you guys.

When the king of the east saw you he greeted you with a smile and he spoke its looks like you both are getting along well now.

Both you and Tae Hyun look at each other and rolled your eyes.

Not even in a dream, I am getting along with him. He is so cold that he can freeze anything I think his heart is frozen...

Well, they have to get along now that they are getting married to each other. Your father said with a gaily smile.

Both you and Tae-Hyun set in front of each other.

The breakfast was served and when the King of East decided to break the silence.

So princess y/n how is your study with Tae-Hyun going?

Not well at all, he is like a strict teacher who will kill me if I can't answer properly. I wanna quit but can't say that.

It is going pretty well. It would be more good if he was less strict. You said while giving a smile.

Hearing you, Tae-Hyun started choking. He was stunned to see how bold you were who is complaining about him

On the other hand, the king of the East started to laugh at your statement.

Now you made me more sure that you're perfect for Tae-Hyun. How bold you are! I am glad that Tae-Hyun can't dominate you with his anger in future. And Tae-Hyun is nice to her. She is such a sweet girl and also be gentle with her.