Chapter 4: Luck lost it's way to my happiness

At the dining Hall, everyone has arrived to have dinner. Well, your house looks too full at this point. You want to escape this type of jam in people.

Prince Soobin has pulled out a chair beside him and looking at you to the seat beside him.

Can I just scream real high now? Prince Soobin is definitely making me lose my mind with his politeness. How can a prince be so handsome and polite at the same time?

You just gradually took the seat beside him and can't help but smile now.

As all the people started to get ready for the meal suddenly a maid just came toward you.

My princess! She bowed at you and called for your name. You look at her in confusion before you said

Yes, do you have anything to say? You waited for her reply

Yes my Princess the king has ordered you to the seat beside Prince Tae-Hyun as both of you are soon to get married. Your eye widens at her statement.

You really can't believe your father now even want you to the seat beside that jerk even before marriage.

Your eyes now went towards the prince Tae-Hyun who just came to the dinner table.

I am not feeling bad that I have to seat beside Tae-Hyun I am feeling bad that I can not seat beside prince Soobin. I feel so happy when I am around the prince soobin.

I really don't know how many misfortune I have left in my destiny.

Is it mandatory to seat beside him?! You asked the maid who was looking at you in perpetual reaction.

I am sorry for the inconvenience Princess but the order is from the king itself so there is no other alternative way. She looked down while saying it.

Your face dropped in sadness you really can't disobey the king's order and you know it too well.

Prince soobin observed the situation and looked at your gloomy face when he said

I think Princess y/n it's good that you are seating beside your betrothed as you are going to marry him soon you can learn about him more. Prince Soobin said as he smiled at you. Maybe he is trying to lift your mood...

You return him with a smile of gratitude.

You don't know Prince soobin but I am not even the least interested in learning about my betrothed. Maybe I am more interested in knowing about you.....

You got up from your seat and walked toward Prince Tae-Hyun who is already giving you the pissed-off look.

Maybe I should just ask for forgiveness from God for my past mistakes. Maybe because of my past mistakes I am now getting married to someone like him.