Final Chapter: Everything Ends For Good?

You opened your eyes when the morning ray came out the window.

The first thing you noticed was the empty bed beside you.

"Taehyun hasn't arrived yet."

"Morning your highness." A sudden voice made you finches, and you know whose voice is this.

You looked over and saw Jungkook sipping tea while sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here? Who permitted you to come here? I will call the knight now and will get you arrested." You shouted.

"Oh, are you talking about the knights who are having the great sleep of their life?!" He said, smirking.

"What do you mean?" You are confused.

"Just look over the window and see."

You quickly run over towards the window. As soon as you moved toward it, you saw all the knights lying on the ground.

"What did you do to them?" You shout

"Don't worry, they are not dead. But the way you are screaming, they will surely wake up."

"What you did to them!!!"

"What I did to them isn't important because what I will do is more important." He said, coming towards you.

"Stay away from me." With that, you took the sword near you.

But jungkook was quick to dodge it. Now he has the sword in his hand.

"Look, Princess, I am not here to fight with you." He said, throwing the sword on the ground. "You wanna know about this?" He said, showing Taehyun's diary.

"The dairy you have that!! You stole it!!"

"I stole it for a reason. I stole it because I wanted evidence of the truth."

"What truth!! That you and Beomgyu are behind everything!!" You shouted.

"The truth about Princess Stella's death. Her death is caused by the Queen, not Prince Beomgyu." He said.

"What do you mean?" You said.

"The Queen never wanted Taehyun to have happiness. As soon as he gets married, he will become the king. The Queen wanted Prince Yeonjun to be the king. That's why he killed her." He said.

"What? Then the Queen's dead?"

"Someone is taking revenge for Princess Stella's death and that someone is not Prince Beomgyu!!" Jungkook said.

"Who is that person?" You asked.

Jungkook was about to say something when he heard some footsteps. So he quickly holds your hand.

"Someone is coming. Let's go."

"What if it's Tae--" Jungkook, hold your mouth.