My Thoughts

MeowC9 yaahhhhh I complete the story I dedicated to you. The way you wanted the ending to be. I cried because of your ending plan.

I know some of you are not happy with the ending. I am sorry for that but this ending is written by my friend to whom I dedicated this story.

This ff is the most toughest ff I have ever made. I thought I can't complete it but the way you guys commented made me energetic to complete this ff.

My favourite character all over the ff was Jungkook. I was in love with his character. He was so unique.

Some of you even my friend fall in love with Soobin. Well, Soobin had feelings for y/n that's another level. If I could describe Soobin and y/n's love story I would name it Forbidden love story. Because this is how it will be. Both of them love each other but the circumstance is too different. Soobin wanted to take revenge on Taehyun but he fall in love with y/n who was Taehyun's wife. How nostalgic the story would be.

I know the ending is bad but I hope you guys enjoyed it. After 5 months I completed this long story😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I never thought I would find so much love for my first ff. I know it's not even worth it to have so many followers and support for the first ff but it was you guys who made me want to keep writing. I remember I started this ff for fun and the storyline was so random too. But my friend dedicated a story to me so I did that. The ending is like that because my friend who dedicated her story "LIGHY BUT HEARTY" In that ff she killed Soobin so at my ff I killed her as y/n character is inspired by her 🤣🤣🤣🤣.