17. Happy moment(updated)

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

Shawn and Monica made plans to go to the movies, it was the first time Monica was going to the movies and she was excited, she couldn't wait for the day to come.

Monica spent the evening shopping for something to wear. In the end she settled on a hipster pants, a pink blouse and a pink flip flop. She wasn't the type of girl to wear makeup so some minimal lip gloss would have to do.

She called Shawn asking him if he remembered which he did.

Going out with each other was always a matter of funds. Monica depended on her parents as she was still going to school and Shawn was barely working hand to mouth but it has been over a year and this was the first time they were going out.

Monica understood this but she always felt that Shawn wasn't trying hard enough, no matter what he worked he never gave her any money and even though Monica never asked she believe that Shawn should have offered.

Nonetheless Monica thought herself to be a fair person and she didn't help to put a cent in Shawn's pocket so she concluded that she wouldn't ask.

Monica arrived at Shawn's mom house in the evening and they spent a while talking before they got ready.

Monica felt uneasy as Shawn was lethargic in getting ready.

"Shawn what's wrong?" Monica asked concerned while pulling up her pants and fixing her belt.

Shawn shook his head.

While leaving the house he said goodbye to his sister and told her that she could come with their small brother and meet us there.

Monica was confused. She continued the walk until she was out of earshot.

"Shawn, let me asked you something?..." Monica tried her best to calm herself.

"...is this a date or a family reunion? Because I don't see the reason for you to be telling your sister to meet us there, don't you see them enough when you are home?!!" Monica asked fuming. She wanted this moment to be about Shawn and her, away from his family.

"Nica stop worry yuhself! A joke me a mek." Shawn answered not convincing Monica.

"Well it don't sound like joke when u repeat it twice!" Monica was upset that Shawn made this comment. She had been looking forward to this moment since they made the date a 2 months ago and he thought it was funny to repeat a joke twice. Especially one that would involved Monica sharing him.

When Monica got to the venue she was still unhappy. She just couldn't understand how Shawn saw inviting his sister and brother a joke. Maybe it was a joke on Monica.

"So what do you want to watch?" Shawn asked. Monica looked at the chart and she opted for Tyler's Perry Obsessed. The previous events somewhat forgotten.

There was no way he would watch that. So Shawn paid for 2 ticket without Monica watching and headed inside.

"Did you get it?"

"Yeah I got it" Shawn responded.

They were early so they stood outside. A camera man walking around opted to take pictures of them. They took multiple pictures but each time Monica was unhappy with how she looked. Finally she decided on a photo and paid for it.

Shawn then bought popcorn and the usher directed them towards their seats.

"Seriously?!" Monica tried not to create a scene while heading into the entrance of The Expendables.

"You only buy what you wha watch! And I told you what I wanted to watch. If I had known we both could have watch seperate movies or something mutual" Monica continued.