"No." said Tonia

"Are at there yet?" said Christina

"No." said Tonia, already sounding annoyed.

Christina turns to ask Bruce.

"Bruce, are we there yet?" said Christina, asking him.

"No." said Bruce

"Are we there yet?" said Christina

"No." said Bruce

"Are we there yet?" said Christina

"No." said Bruce

"Are we there yet?" said Christina

"Nope." said Bruce

While having a long walk with Christina saying Are we there yet, Damian thought that Christina was going to ask her the same thing, but Christina didn't even bother to look at him or even ask him.

While finally arriving at the small carnival, both Christina and Damian look confused, while Tonia and Bruce winked at each other.

"Wait, this isn't the cabin. Where's our cabin?" said Christina, as she looked around.

"Uh, I think we're lost." said Damian, as he turned around the other way.

"Hey look! It's..." said Christina, before gasping and pointing to four familiar faces. "It's Juile, Hank, Alexandra, and Alicia! We're saved!"

"Hey guys, you guys just came just in time for the party." said Hank, as he and the others arrived towards them after seeing them.

"Party?" said Christina, as she questions them.

"He means the carnival silly." said Alicia, as she chuckles.

"They have mini carnival games over in that center, would you guys like to go there and play some games?" said Alexandra

"Wait, are Kendall and Alexis here too?" said Christina

"No, but they say they'll be coming in a bit." said Alicia, as she chuckles. "You know how long it takes Alexis just to pick an outfit."

"Yeah, tell me about it. It'll take Alexis years, just to take the outfit out of her luggage." said Tonia, as she chuckles as well. "Hey, why don't we play some carnival games? Who's in?"

"Me!" said Bruce, as he quickly raised his hand up.

"How about you Christina? Damian?" said Tonia, asking them.

"I'm in." said Damian, without hesitation.

"Great! How about you Christina?" said Tonia, asking her while smiling.

"Me... Uh... Sure..." said Christina, as she finally agreed.

"Perfect!" said Tonia, as she clapped her hands.

"You guys go right ahead, will meet you there later." said Hank, as he and Alexandra walked away from them.

"Wait, where are you guys going?" said Christina, questioning them.

"We're going to the snow cone booth." said Hank, as he and Alexandra turn to Christina. "If you need us, we will be there."

"Yeah, see ya." said Alexandra, walking along with Hank to the snow cone booth.

Christina turns to both Julie and Alicia.

"How about you two?" said Christina, asking them as well.

"I'm just going to watch." said Alicia

"And I am just going to take some pictures," said Julie, holding up her camera.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" said Tonia, as she and the others started to walk to the carnival games section.