"K-Kacchan!" 

"You get cold easily, you know that?" he noted. 

"O-Of course I know that, b-but that's not why I was s-shivering!" she barked, only to look in the corner of her sight to see him staring her down. 

She instantly jerked her eyes away and tried to avert her entire face from him. She felt more pressure just to explain her reasoning as she felt her bare back resting on his perfectly ripped abs. 

"I-I just... didn't expect to be taking a bath with my husband... like this..." she answered, tightening her arms to make sure her chest was still covered. And though she stayed embarrassed, she did feel a little comfortable with him hugging her like this and just feeling his warm body pressed against hers.

It went silent in the bathroom as they felt each other's embrace and warmth and how warm the water was to them.

 "I was really worried though." Katsuki blurted. 

"Eh?" 

She looked in the corner of her eye to see him resting his chin on her shoulder as he tightened his hug on her. 

"I really thought... I was gonna lose you again." he added. 

She knew what he was talking about and how he'd held her in his arms when they were trapped in that freezer. How he kept making sure she was still awake and breathing and keeping tabs that she didn't close her eyes on him. 

"I... I know you were, but you didn't lose me." she answered as she lifted her hand up and rested it on his forearm. 

"I know it's not my fault that you ended up like that, but I still can't stop thinking about it." he muttered as he planted his lips on the top of her shoulder.

She instantly felt his lips hit her skin and how it almost felt like a burn, but she didn't mind. 

"And it still isn't your fault, Kacchan." she added as she lifted her hand and rested it under his chin to lift him off her shoulder and look her in the eyes. 

Their eyes made contact and both gave an intense gaze to the other, until they soon found themselves leaning in towards one another and letting their lips finally meet. He lifted his right arm over her chest and his left arm over her stomach as his tongue started to enter her mouth. 

She wasn't expecting him to use such force to enter her mouth, but it only made her swoon as she reached her arm that was still covering her chest and rested her hand on his arm that was over his chest.

When they broke away from each other, both of them were panting and could feel the other's hot breath hit their skin. She was about to lean in and take another kiss, but stopped when she heard him mutter; 

"Now you've done it." 

She opened her eyes and looked into his Ruby Red gaze as she raised her eyebrows. 

"What's wrong, Kacchan? I thought everything was fine and-" 

But she couldn't finish her own sentence as she instantly felt something from down below enter into her. Her body immediately tightened up from what she just felt down there and she couldn't help herself as she let out a long moan. It didn't help that she felt this feeling get deeper and her moan only got louder and longer than before.

"Aaaahhh- K-Kaaa... Kacchan... why did you-" 

"You think I was just gonna let things finish like that after one kiss? I've been wanting to do this all day." he remarked with a smirk. 

"You wanted to do this? But why didn't you warn me or- Aaaahhh~" She was interrupted again when she felt a hard push into her that felt like a lot to the point of making her moan more. 

"You're the one that started it." he teased. 

"'Huff' 'Huff' What... What do you mean, Kacchan?" 

"You're the one that dressed all cute for me that I was getting hard before our date even started. I thought I was gonna get drunk from looking at you." he stated as he sweetly kissed her neck. 

"B-But... 'Huff' You looked too handsome for me to the point that... I WAS STARTING TO IMAGINE US HAVING SEX BECAUSE OF IT!!!" she exclaimed.

It went silent in the room as the greenette realized what she just said and clasped her hand over her mouth as her face turned Red again. Katsuki could only bat his eyes to process that confession, and then a smirk grew on his face. 

"W-Wait, Kacchan! I-I d-didn't mean that! I-It's j-just that you're d-distracting me!" she stuttered. 

Too late, as she felt another tight push enter her once more that even the water in the tub splashed around. 

"Aaaahhh~ Kaa~ Kacchan~ t-that hurts!" she moaned. 

But he didn't stop as he rested his lips onto the back of her neck and started biting and sucking on her skin as he tightened his grasp on her as he forced himself again. 

"Sounds like you don't wanna sleep tonight." he chuckled as the greenette was panting in his arms. 

"Ka- 'Huff' Kacchan..."

Right when she thought she would feel another tight push, instead she felt him pull out of her and start to release her from their backwards hug. 

"Huh? Kacchan, what's-" 

She looked up and felt like her chest was about to explode when she saw her own husband standing up and getting out of the tub only to reveal his perfectly chiseled body with water dripping off of him. She felt herself start to drool at the sight as her eyes were in complete awe, well, that is until he glanced over at her and he smirked. 

"Heh- pervert." he teased. 

She blushed as she covered her face with one of her arms and tried to avert her eyes from him. 

"N-No I'm not. I'm your wife, so I'm allowed." she mumbled. He liked how she went from being in complete awe to now acting all cute and shy that he chuckled at it, as she really was acting like a cat. 

"Then if you're allowed..." he paused as he knelt down to the tub and he caught her attention. 

"Wanna do it with me since I'm allowed?"

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

Yes, this is actually just the start of the Smut as there will absolutely be more in the next chapter! Call me twisted for writing this, but hey, you guys like this stuff so I'll give it to you. 

Gonna post 2 more chapters later today!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!