sequel

*spoiler at end of chapter regarding Damon*

Ok so I said in the epilogue I was working on the sequel and I couldn't decide on a name so I kinda just went with Emilia. Cliche title I know, I might change it though.

This book 'unwanted twin ' was more based on the fact her mother Henry and her own twin didn't love her but her brothers and father showed her love.
Now that Lexi is no longer an issue (she's been thrown in a cell) I want this book to be about Emilia rather than Lexi.  she's going to go into a dark place at certain points in this book. But it will have a happy ending most likely...I think.

Anyway it's all about her growing as a person but also suffering and going through stuff.

It's definitely happier than it seems.

About

sequel to the unwanted twin.
set almost immediately after book 1

Nothing is the same anymore. Emilia is broken. She needs saving but she is drowning.
the pain, the fear, everything that has happened recently is killing her slowly.
can she be saved?
Who will be the one to save her?
Can she move on and have the life she has wanted for so long...to be loved without being abused.
Or will the abuse follow her?

Spoiler below

If you've made it this far you know I love cliffhangers. Unless it specifically said someone is dead then they can always come back to life. Also the third book is quite litterally based on Damon and no it's not a prequel.