chapter 5

"stay away from Alessandro and the boys" Lexi threatened her sister.

It hadnt been long since dinner, Emilia had opted to stay out the way and go back to her room but Lexi soon came up.

She was pissed and in her opinion Emilia needed to learn a lesson.

"Look if you stay away I won't convince them that you shouldn't eat. You don't want to go against me, mother and father thought you were useless, Alessandro and the boys are no different. You are only here because you were placed here but when Alessandro learns who you are he will get rid of you" Lexi taunted.

"And Emilia you will be doing all the chores on Wednesday and Thursday that Damon gives me"

Emilia nodded, she was scared of what her sister was capable.

Lexi laughed knowing she had the upper hand, that her sister would do whatever she asked. She then proceeded to put pressure on the place Henry had attacked her previously.

Emilia couldn't help whimper in pain making Lexi laugh, she let her sister go and walked out of her room.

Tears ran down Emilias face. She was scared of her sister and terrified of what her brothers and father were capable of, she knew they were all stronger than Henry so the pain would be worse.

Not long after there was a knock at her door. She knew it was ride to ignore it so she quickly made sure it didn't look like she was crying then she went to anwser it.

Alessandro stood in front of the door.

"Can I come in, I think we should talk" Alessandro said in a somewhat neutral tone. Emilia nodded and let Alessandro in.

"I spoke with Alexia earlier"

Emilia couldn't help zone out, he had obviously come to punish her because he believed lexis lies.

"Are you listening to me Emilia"

Emilia shook her head, she had zoned out for quite some time it seemed.
"As I was saying Alexia says you have no problem talking,you just choose not too. Maybe out of ignorance? Either way if you can talk I expect you to start replying verbally" Alessandro spoke harshly not liking how his daughter had just ignored him.

Tears ran down her face, Lexi had gotten to him. "Enough crying. You will still be talking" Alessandro didn't like tears. Emilia only cried harder, mostly out of fear.

Alessandro's cold and distant attitude vanished, his only feeling now was worry.
"Ok. I apologize, I didn't mean to snap, please stop crying tesoro" Alessandro said softly.
His daughters tears were definitely a weakness of his.

"I'm sorry,Lexi informed me you can talk, I just want to be able to talk to you" Alessandro tried but he had no look "fine I'm leaving now" and Alessandro left.

He felt awful for how he handled it but he was just desperate to have a conversation with his daughter and he saw she was crying because of her fear for him so she left.

Emilia cried herself to sleep that night.

The next day Emilia was woken up by shouting from downstairs, she usually wouldn't listen because that was guaranteed punishment but it was so loud that she couldn't help but open her door to see what was going on.

"You are going end of discussion" Mason snapped

"I don't want to be around them brats" Dante replied

"How fucking dare you call them that" Damon shouted, he wasn't happy with his brother.

"Oh please you know she's a bitch, I wouldn't be suprised if her cries are fake stupid bitch"  Danteq yelled.

"Hear that bitch, they think you are just a desperate attention seeker" Lexi said, she had heard the words too and saw Emilia's door open so she took the opportunity to hurt her sister further.