chapter 63

No idea what I'm doing now so it's now Monday in the chapter.the rest of Sunday was spent with them all chilling together and seperately and doing homework for school.
Apart from Damon who went out got drunk and hooked up with some random girl (and no it's not any of you guys who seem to think he's your husband )

Also again bold text is what they are saying in Italian. Just written in English.

"Ugh I hate school" Dante complained as they all sat down for breakfast.

"Me too. What's the point" Matteo added.

"Shut it and eat your breakfast both of you" Mason just wanted a quiet breakfast, he had tons to do today.
He had marketing and design meetings at one of Damon's companies till afternoon and then he had a full afternoon of clients at his tattoo shop.

"What about Lexi, doesn't she need to go to school" Emilia asked.

The atmosphere changed instantly. Thankfully Alesandro walked in.

He had heard her question and had just finished the call with the school.

"I think we should talk about that" he said.

"Seriously, why do we have to talk about her" Dante complained.

"Probably best to do it whilst Damon is out" Mason commented.

"Enough. Emilia I've spoken to the school and Alexia won't be attending anymore"

"Why not? I know she's done some bad things but she's not completely bad"

"No sweetheart she probably isn't completely bad but she did try to kill you at least twice and that's a very serious thing. From what you said on Saturday it seems she's been abusing you too" Alesandro began to explain.

"But I'm fine now"

"You have a broken arm, you almost died" Dante exclaimed.

"Be quiet Dante" Alesandro scolded then turned back to Emilia. "We can't risk something like this happening again I'm sorry Emilia, I really didn't want things to go this way but it has too. I have been in touch with a psychiatric hospital and they will be having a meeting with her and she will most likely be going there "

"You think she's mentally ill" Emilia stated

"One way of putting it" Dante muttered.

"It's the best thing to do, not just for you but for her she can get the treatment she needs" Alesandro said.

"Or we could kill her" Dante muttered.

"Do not talk about her like that. I will not have you speak of that again. She is still your sister whether you like it or not. I will not tolerate any words like that again" Alesandro snapped.

"Words like what" Damon entered looking hungover.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is we have a nice breakfast" Alesandro said noticing Emilia was a little fearful of the way he had spoken to Dante, his tone probably didn't help.

"Could have at least changed before coming for breakfast" Mason muttered.

"Mason is right, next time go shower and change, you look like shit" Alesandro commented.

Damon just glared and poured himself some coffee.

"Long night?" Dante asked when he saw how he didn't bother to add the milk

Damon looked over and smirked "shouldn't you be off to school"

"I haven't finished my breakfast so no I'm fine right here"