chapter 17

So Alesandro and the boys don't know Lexi is bad yet so to be realistic she needs to stop being isolated that's why some of you will probably hate this chapter . Emilia is probably the main character but Lexi  also is.

Lexi enjoyed the attention and she smirked to herself when she remembered how Dante was made to apologize. She had their father and Damon on her side, no doubt Matteo and probably Mason too.

She was bored and wanted to do something. She then decided she could try ask Matteo to bring her with him. She used to go to parties a few times a week but here she hadn't been and they had already been for a week.

She knocked on his door and to her suprise, Dante opened it.

"If it's Damon changing his mind tell him no take backs" Dante called.

"It's Alexia" Dante replied coldly.

"Oh Lexi. My favourite sibling well besides Emilia but hey, come in. Dante let her in"

Lexi grinned smugly as she entered.

"What can I do for you" Matteo asked.

"I'm bored Matty, can I please come with you"

Dante cringed as he watched the scene play out.

"I'm sorry Lexi but Damon wouldn't like it. The party is for my year group too" Matteo said sadly.
"Pleaseeee Matty" Lexi fluttered her eyes at him.
"Oh baby I wish I could, maybe if we sneak you out" Matteo started thinking.
Dante's eyes widened slightly hearing his little brother talk about that. "No absolutely not Matteo, she can't go with you. If Damon was to find out he wouldn't be happy" Dante wasn't letting him take her.
"But she's bored and all alone' Matteo said.

"I don't care. Do you not want to go to another party because Damon will put a stop to them,per non parlare di quanto sarà arrabbiato"

(T-Not to mention how angry he will be)

Matteo nodded "Sorry Lexi, Dante's right, we can do something tommorow though"

"Fine" Lexi said a little dissapointed she couldn't go.

When Matteo finally left, Dante was about to make sure he didn't take Lexi with him. He knew Damon would blame Matteo and that wouldn't be good so he kept an eye on her until Matteo was out of the gates.

"You could always go spend some time with Damon"  Dante suggested, thinking the more time Damon spent with her the more he would see she was up to something.

Lexi nodded, she thought Dante was finally seeing her side."do you know where he will be"
"His office most likely" Dante said and walked away.

Lexi quickly went to Damon's office, she wasn't used to knocking so she just walked out.
"Leave and try that again" Damon said not bothering to look up from his computer.

"But why, isn't that wasting time" Lexi asked.

"You didn't knock and I find it rude entering without my permission now go back and wait to be invited in" he said.

Lexi did as she was told, she needed Damon on her side.

Damon smirked as he heard her knock "enter" he called.

He hid the smirk and put on a cold emotionless expression. "How can I help you"

"Well Matteo is at a party, Mason is out and it's kinda lonely" Lexi said, she was a little intimidated by his gaze.
"What about Emilia, you could do something with her" Damon asked.

Ew I would never do something with that brat, Lexi kept her thoughts to herself.
"She's busy with father" Lexi stated, she knew it helped when she called Alesandro her father but he never would be.