chapter 85

⚠️This chapter will contain abuse and violence.

Not wanting to draw to much attention, Henry was quick to inject a needle into Emilia, she was knocked unconscious in seconds.

She was talking now and he did not like that one bit. He would have to change that when they got back.

After getting Lexi from the prison they locked her away in, he vowed to make the family pay for locking Lexi away and letting Emilia do whatever she wants. That would stop today.

Unfortunately the family was powerful and they couldn't gain access to an actual house so they were using a warehouse for their schemes and the little house nearby to live in whilst everything died down and they could go back to America.

He drove in silence with a sickening grin on his face. He couldn't wait to get back.

meanwhile

The guards were panicking but it was short lived as Damon arrived.

He saw the guards clustered together they were trying to track the car.

"What's going on" Damon asked having a bad feeling about it all

"A car same make as yours and fake number plates identical to yours, Emilia got in the car we thought nothing of it until you rang and told us you were going to be late" one of the guards explained.

Now many people had seen Damon angry, but right now he was worse than his anger towards Lexi.
He didn't care that they were in public, he grabbed the man by the neck pinning him to the wall, choking him. "You were here to protect her and you let her get kidnapped" he snapped.
"Sir you told us not to interact unless she was in danger, we saw the number plates were identical to yours so we let her go" another guard tried.

Damon tightened his grip making the man start to gasp for air whilst coughing. "And yet when you realised she was in danger you stood around doing nothing" he said.
"We shot at the car and we are tracking it sir" a third guard said.

"And did you find anything" Damon asked.
"Not yet"

Damon gave the man's neck a harsh squeeze before letting go of him.

"Find me something " he said harshly, knowing they could be anywhere by now.

He stalked back to his car. He would find her. He had too.

He quickly sent a message on the group chat telling the family to get to the warehouse straight away. He wasn't looking forward to telling them especially his dad.
It was a conversation best for on person.

He drove way beyond the speed limit but he didn't care.

An obvious thing to do would be to call her but he decided not too because he realized if she had her phone turned on and if it wasn't on silent, they wouldnt let her anwser it and they would most likely throw it out of a window.

It would be best to wait till he got to the warehouse so he could get his best hackers on the case to trace her phone.

He knew tracking the car was probably pointless by now, the guards were on that now but he figured they would have switched the number plates by now.

He arrived at the warehouse, when he walked in everyone cowered away, they saw their boss was in a deadly mood. They knew talking to him right now was a death wish.

Damon went straight to the computer area.

The computer team cowered at his presence, a few even whimpered.

"I want you to track a phone, this is the number. I also want you to hack into the street cameras" he said then proceeded to give them the phone number, he also gave them additional details like the mobile company and anything else he could think off. And then he gave them an address as to where to start looking.