chapter 71

Ok so writing this after I wrote the chapter. Try not to hate Damon too much. I'm going to start building it up to her finding out about the Mafia.

"remember Emilia do not show him" Mason warned before they went in.

Dante was sat watching TV when they went in. "Where's matteo" Mason asked as they joined him.
"With dad" Dante shrugged flipping through the TV.
"And where's dad" Mason asked.
Dante shrugged "dad needed his help"

After school, Alesandro had finished work early as he was able to get an appointment with the doctor so he came home and when the boys got home he told Matteo that he needed his help with some daily tasks, he knew Matteo wouldn't want Dante to know he was taking him to the doctors so once in the car, he told Matteo where they were really going.

Alesandro was worried about his son and he certainly wasn't going to wait until it becomes a bigger problem so he had booked a doctor's appointment. If this was an eating disorder like he thought it was, then he needed to get ahead of it.

"And Damon?" mason questioned hopefully my Damon wasn't here yet.

"Still at work I think. Dad said Damon was going to be heading to the warehouse straight after, the petty little gang down town is causing trouble"

Mason gulped. The petty little gang that Dante described was actually their enemy. The enemys tattoo was currently on Emilia.

If Damon found out he would be more than pissed, especially if they are causing trouble again.

"Fuck" he muttered running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"It's fine, Damon will handle it" Dante shrugged, he had no idea what had happened.

"If he doesn't kill me first"  Mason mumbled.

He then turned to Emilia "until it's gone you wear long sleeves"  he warned.

"But majority of my clothes don't fit over my cast, only a few hoodies and stuff do and it's too hot to wear them all the time"

"I don't care. You are not to show Damon"

Dante suddenly became very concerned. Masons tone was much more authoritive and eerily like Damon's.

"What happened, why can't she wear shorter stuff" Dante asked.

"It's nothing " Mason trusted Dante but he had a habit of telling Damon things to get others in trouble.

"We did fake tattoos as a prank" Emilia said not seeing the harm in telling him.

Dante laughed"doesn't he need to see them for the prank to work"

"Well that was the plan" Mason sighed.

"I chose this tattoo which Damon won't like but he hates violence around me so it has a gun on. But it's not really a big deal. It's nature at the end of the day. Mason had to work and let me do one myself"

"I thought she would pick a flower or a sunshine, shit like that" Mason said.

He then grabbed her arm and lifted her sleeve up to show Dante the four stick on tattoos.

Dante didn't see a problem with them until his eyes landed on the snake tattoo.

"Oh shit. He's going to kill you"

"It won't wash off yet either " Mason said pulling her sleeve back down.

"Well I won't tell him, I can't believe she chose a gang tattoo. Does she know it's a gang one"

"No. She doesn't understand how angry Damon will be either so no doubt she will end up showing him"

"Emilia that tattoo it's only temporary but it's also a very bad one. Next time you should ask Mason if it's bad like that"