chapter 70

"Come on Lia, you need to wake up" Mason called gently nudging her awake.
"It's too early"
Mason chuckled "it's breakfast time though do you really want to miss out on dad's cooking"
"He will be cooking tonight I'm not missing anything"
"Very well I shall go eat all yours and tell dad that you don't want breakfast"

"Okay"

"Come on Lia you need to get up, we can't do it if you don't get up"

"Find but it better work"

"Trust me Lia it will"

After convincing her to have breakfast they went back downstairs where everyone was eating breakfast.

It was just a normal morning for them, there was a small conversation nothing major.

"Right I need to go to work now I'll be home tonight. Mason remember what we talked about, I expect you not to disobey me" Damon said as he stood up. Everyone looked at mason who nodded "sure"

Damon nodded "goodbye" he said to the table and left.

"We should go soon too" Mason added after a while.

"Okay yes let's go, I'll quickly go change" Emilia was still in her pajamas.
After a nod from Mason she went and changed.

At the tatto studio. Emilia went upstairs, she was still grounded so she didn't have her phone but Mason had given her his to play games on. He had obviously made sure anything he didnt want her seeing was made private but there wasn't alot since hd had 3 different phones anyway.
One phone was business related such as his tattoo stuff and marketing ideas.
Another was for his illegal stuff.
And finally his personal phone. He made sure she couldn't access anything on it but he didn't think she would try.

She got bored of playing games pretty quick and decided to go back downstairs to where they were Mason was working.

"Can I watch" she asked.

"Of course, grab a stool" Mason replied not taking his eyes off the needle as he continued the tattoo on his client.

Emilia watched closely, Mason was really good at what he did.

The customer was soon done and Mason said he had a few more before lunch so not wanting her to get bored he gave her a sketchpad and allowed her to draw whatever she wanted.

Emilia liked to draw, at first she didn't know what. She remembered her teacher telling her how art helped express a person's feelings. She definitely couldn't do that or Mason would worry. She remembered how that drawing what you see helps.

So she drew masons arm, holding a needle against a client's skin. His sleeve rolled up showing all his tattoos.

(Mason has tattoos like these, so individual sketches on his arms, rather than one  design it's lots of doodles he's done himself and had tattooed on him)