63. YOU LOOK AWFUL!

"WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU BLABBERING?" I burst out in. . . . . . in what? Glee? Excitement? Gloom? Or anger?

"Hey that just broke my heart. I'm not blabbering. It's happening." Karan said, slightest hurt was audible in his voice. "Are you in? Who am I even asking. You already are, I know."

That's super great. Ask question by yourself and give answer by your own on behalf of me.

"I have to take permission." I sighed out making him blatantly sad. He didn't bother to show his disgust on his face.

"No you don't. It's your life Monami, do whatever you want. Don't take permission from your dad like a little daddy's girl, alright?"

"Karan, you don't-"

"And honestly speaking Monami, I'm tired of him now. I am just so tired about talking about him all day," In every chapter "every time we talk, it's either about how you made him angry once again and how he shouted on you and how he blabbered shit about me and never how we are going to cope with that. He is sick and he's making us sick."

I let my eyes flutter for good few minutes on his tiny outburst. That, strangely, didn't make me mad. I was glad that he let out everything that was rotating in his head. He, for the first time in so long, let his feelings show completely without hesitation.

"Alright. We won't even lie." I told him as he vigorously nodded like a child.

"You know what Monami, even if after asking he won't allow you, I will snatch you away from him. You got that?"

"Yes sir. I allow you to snatch me."

We both chuckled and let us fall on each other arms. His hands completely covered my back as I laid my hands and side of the face on his chest.

"We all are seriously taking off to Europe. Fuck, it's a dream for real."

★★★

"You're not packing that please." I insisted as I threw the cloth from his bag back on the bed. He picked it up and put it in the bag back.

"Oh of course I am. It's one of my favorite T-shirts." He grumbled as he sneered at me. I made an angry, very angry expression.

"You look ugly in that." I pointed at the cloth in his bag and tried to take it out when his hand grabbed my wrist to halt the motion ahead.

"What are you even saying, I look fucking charming in that." His voice raised, obviously when it comes to protest for his 'good looks'.

"Ask me dude. You look ugly as hell. I would suggest you to throw it out of that window and never look back again. Forget this piece. It's hell of a design for someone so beautiful like you. How can you even support such stuff and show off in fucking other country like that?"

I coughed as I ended with my Overdramatic speech on what he should wear or not. Oh, I forgot to ask, are you okay Monami?

"I see why you don't want to put that and bring it with me. Not even just that, why you want me to throw it away from my life." He stated with plane expressions, amusement dancing on his eyebrows. What did he conclude with this?

". . . . why?"

"I kissed Shanaya in one of my films in that particular piece of cloth that's why right?" He raised his brows, grasping my dramatic expressions in his direction. Sometimes I wonder, why do I have to behave like that ever? It only happened after I fell in love with Karan Shergill.

"You didn't only kiss, you had legit fucked her. What if I ask you to change that fucking skin of yours because it had been touched by all those girls out, then? You can't do that. And no, that's not the reason."