61. EMBARRASSED

"IS THIS CORRECT?" I ASKED WHILE sitting across him as he handed another guitar to play as he taught me to.

I hadn't wore my top and shrug back and strangely, I didn't even feel like wearing it back. It felt so comfortable yet so calming to be this way. As in, secure. And freed.

"Don't tell me you haven't played guitar before I started teaching you just now?" He shook his head disappointingly as he slapped his guitar.

"Of course I didn't. I was only intrigued to the thing ever since I saw you playing it. I wanted to be like you. To be someone you want me to be." I said in a rather calm tone because I know I have already pissed him a lot.

"You don't have to change for me. Tell me you're learning this just because you want and not because it will impress me. Because love, I'm already impressed." He looked down at me and then back up as our gaze fixated. Even if I want to, I couldn't avert up my gaze away from his as he firmly captured me in himself.

"Karan, I want water." I said all the while looking at him and not letting go of his eyes. The intense lock only broke when he shot up to go outside and do as I said. Not before evilly smirking at me.

How could I ever bring that time back in my mind when I had hated him with all my heart and soul? Back then, I could have been a contract killer just to end him. I wonder why had I hated him so much so did he?

This seemed almost impossible to realise that I was in his arms and I dedicated my whole existence to him. All I could think is him comforting me on the worst of my days and comparing them to when he didn't care at all.

I never wished for a love story and a prince. But it is definitely my destiny that I got him. Thousand times better than Romeo and Juliet and thousand times better than any castle prince.

Never had I ever felt so comfortable in my own body. I don't remember when was the last time I saw myself this exposed in the mirror but I allowed him. And then, I don't need to prove my love to any Deepak Mahajan when I can do this.

"Here." He handed me a whole bottle so if I need water again, he wouldn't have to go back again. And because, we both could drink from the same bottle. That is what I thought.

I drank some and kept the bottle aside. "I don't think it's working. I think I'm just-- I'm just troubling you. Don't worry though, there will be a time when I will learn the basics of it and then ask you to teach me. I guess that'll--"

He hushed me by placing his finger on my lips. His hand trailed down on my arm as he took a hold of my palm at the end of it. "I will teach you the basics, and only I will be teaching you advanced. No one and nothing else. You got that?"

I couldn't help but nod fearfully. It's the same music room's Intimidating feeling.

With his eyes, he urged me to get up and then, he himself brought me to sit on his lap. As his hand slightly brushed my waist, I had to shut my eyes to restrain the yelp forcing to come out.

It became comfortable after sometime when his hands were pressed against my abdomen when helped him handling the guitar. Or me.

Actually, then, we weren't playing two guitars but one which I was holding as well as him. Wrapping his hands around me, he taught me how to grab it, which string is to move, how to use the equipment to move the string and finally how to play a tune that could mesmerize you like me.

It was him and me who wholly played the music with this guitar. And then we kept on playing various tunes with me on top of his thigh. Every now and then, we'd kiss and then blush. Atleast, I do.

"We can do this everyday. I mean, the lessons. You really want to learn guitar, don't you?" He smugly raised his eyebrows while his hand tickled my front waist. I drew closer to him, wrapping my hands around his neck to give him a soft kiss on the forehead.