41. JEALOUS!

THEY KISSED!

Both of our jaws were dropping to the floor when I covered Sid's eyes and Sid covered my eyes. I didn't wanted him to See Sanju kissing someone else and I think, vice versa.

Karan was passionately kissing her and as her character allowed, she was pushing him back. But Karan was kissing her so lovingly that Sanjana's character had to return the kiss.

Why all this was damn excruciating?

As soon as they parted their ways, Karan hugged her emotionally. I have never seen him shedding any tears, though all of it was fake, the water droplets rolling down his eyes were real.

"Why don't you get that? I love you for God's sake." - karan.

Sanju seemed to contemplate something in his arm while she harshly pushed him behind. Crying. Fake.

"And why don't you get that I can't love you back? I am just-- you stop following me!" - Sanju.

"We just kissed." - Karan popped.

That's what I regret seeing.

"I regret that." - Sanju. Is she reading my mind or something? I can say her character and I resemble.

"You--!" That's when someone comes and hit Karan's character with a rod.

From where all of it starts, all the action scenes. The set was quite big that a lot of scenes happened with different angles and I'm so thankful that they didn't shoot the kiss scene again in urge for a different angle shot.

In one of the scenes, Karan was supposed to groan in pain with his hand on his head which was hit by a rod a while ago and hit the enemy.

As they don't really hit each other in real, they pretend to do that. One of the enemy actor came up with a huge rock in his hands and Karan was supposed to mistakenly whack the rock and not the man.

But while pretending to do so, his hand didn't work in his control and he whacked his hand with the huge rock in reality.

Director immediately shouted "CUT" and the shooting halted.

I shouted his name when I realised that something has happened to him that's what made him sit in between of the ground with a thump.

Observing his hand bleeding profusely, I ran over to him followed by all the three sitting along with me. Sanju was already there who went to support him and the remaining cast.

Before any of their medical team would come, I approached him whining his name in pain. He was badly injured by that rock as his knuckles were bleeding.

I don't know how but I could feel the pain he was going through.

I asked for the washroom where his injured hand needed to be washed with plenty of water, they told me it's in his vanity. So I brought him up there.

The management tried to move me away and ask the doctors to do his dressing whom they've appointed, Karan shushed them saying that I'm a professional doctor and I could take better care of him than their appointed doctors.

I felt touched. He believes me on this.

I took him to his vanity and asked them for the first aid kit already, so I could comfortably treat him without any disturbance.

Everyone, literally, everyone gave us privacy. The two of us. Neither his mother, nor Siya protested to be in because they trusted me. Sanju trusted me.

I brought him to the washroom where I made his hand wash with ample of cold water. He wanted to moan in pain but that manly thing was restraining him. What we say that, mard ko dard nahi hota. Am I right?