52. TEARS!

I HATE TO BE HATED. I hate that he will hate me now, with all his heart and soul.

With eyes blood shoting red, anger evident in the colours of his face, fist forming in a ball as his gray nerves protruded out of his skin, he dragged me harshly out of his house by my wrist.

I protested, but he did not care to care about my now reddening wrist and the tears streaming down my eyes. I was guilty and exhausted but he sees nothing. I don't expect him to pity on me. I deserve it. All of it.

After protesting in my head for good few miles, observing him gripping the steering wheel so tightly, I finally decided to open my always bolted mouth.

"Karan stop the car, what are you--"

"SHUT UP. SHUT UP." His voice made me flinch on my seat. He pointed his one finger at me with his red eyes and other still rotating the wheel. "Ju-- just shut up."

"Karan, listen to me. I can explain."

He pressed the break so suddenly that made me lean in front with a jerk. I was supported by the space before me. A bit of change in position, I would've died and that would've been even better.

The road was seemingly void but it wasn't. We were at the corner of the road. He got out of his seat and then fetched me out before I could. His touch burning the skin beneath due to the extreme heat he was radiating. But I am not too affected. Already his presence their listening to everything gave me all Kind of burns and scars that can't be covered with polyester cloth or any aid.

"Stop it Karan." I hissed, though I'm very well aware that I've no right to do so. He was doing what is evident, I'm being silly here. Even he slaps me now, I would not care. I deserve every pain. "Just say it, shout at me, hit me, do whatever you want. Just don't behave as if I'm some sort of animal."

"Because you are. You are Ms. Monami Mahajan. You are a animal who lies. How much more better can you lie, please do tell me." His tears was well aware. Very much visible that he's letting flow down which he was restraining since he heard it.

"I-- I'm so sorry Karan. I know--"

"You don't know anything Monami. YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING." His raised voice making me flinch and fear him more but it was annoying me at the same time. He wasn't even letting me freaking speak.

"Karan, will you just let me expla–—"

"BECAUSE OF YOU MONAMI MAHAJAN, my mother is lying their in the hospital's fucking bed."

What the actual fuck?

"What?" I incredulously questioned as I didn't understand it for real. Mrs. Shergill was all fine till the morning. "Aunty is–—"

"She fainted suddenly. I was wondering why had this happened, only you could tell us but you know what? You explained me everything even when you didn't."

His every words making me cut like a dagger. He heard all of it and I'm not saying it wasn't the truth. But it was not fully what he heard. There he needs some modification in my upcoming words to say the actual truth which he isn't letting me speak.

"Your carelessness, your false attitude, your hell of an ego, your misconception of being the most perfect person alive on this Earth made her sleep flat without responding anything, Monami Mahajan."

I'm not claiming myself perfect anymore. I will never do. I wish I could tell you. I wish I had ever got that chance of actually talking to you.

I stood their listening to his dagger like words which I absolutely deserved with my eyes streaming down tears, my hands trembling even at the thought of what he must be feeling, not able to reply, not allowed to reply. I only wistfully heard him.