🍰 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞.

"Yeah! We're just getting started!"

"Mairimatte pump it up!"

"Yeah! babi babi babi babi babi babi babi babiru! Yeah! babiㅡ"

"Aaaaaah!!! Stop making that noise, pineapple! Kai-chan and Sora are drawing!"

Sora glared at the 3 boys beside them who are singing and drumming on their tables and pencil cases while singing an anime opening song that they watched during the weekends.

It is recess so that means they have free time to play or do anything they want. So Sora and Kairi decided to draw their favorite singing mermaid princess from the show that was replayed on TV.

But she was getting so disgracted with all the noise from the group of boys sitting beside them, gripping on the pink crayon on her hand that she's using to color the tail while the other is covering her ear.

"We're singing, rabbit ears. It's because you can't sing so you think it is noisy!"

Ken, also the classmate she had a fight with the last time, stood up from his sit with his hands on his waist.

"Sing? All I hear is blah blah blah boogsh. Parrot can sing better."

Sora whispered the last part, going back to her drawing, but loud enough for them to hear.

"What did you say?!"

The little girl just ignored the angry Ken who is being held back by one of his friends.

"Sorry for the noise, Tanaka-chan."

One of the boys singing earlier walked towards Kairi who is watching the commotion in front of her. The little boy scratched the back of his head with the ever present smile on his face.

Kairi shook her head, returning with a soft chuckle.

"It's okay. I'm almost done with my mermaid."

"Ooh! Is that from the singing mermaid anime they started playing on TV? My mom said she watched it before."

The little boy with brown hair took a peak at her paper where a drawing of a blue mermaid is halfway done.

Kairi's eyes sparkled and her smile brightened when someone recognised their mermaids because not many of their classmates know about it yet.

"Yes! The blue one is my favorite because I like blue and she is pretty."

"Really? Oooh~"

The two of them continue to talk about the said show, mostly just Kairi talking, even with the constant nagging from Ken still on going.

Sora just learned to tune out the said classmate for his history of being mean so she was more surprised that her bestfriend is talking to one of his friends. Not just talking, but she is smiling too.

She's not the type of big girl who isn't letting her friends have fun with others than her.

No. Big girls share.

Not pineapple's friend!

"Oi! I'm still talking to youㅡ"

Sora stood up from her seat and embraced Kairi who is sitting in front of her between their joint tables, even though she can only hug her best friend's head because of the tables between them and her short arms.

"S-Sora-chan?"

"You can't have Kai-chan! Neveeeer!"

The other kids around them are confused on what Sora meant by that, but her heart and mind are already set on protecting Kairi no matter what. Even if she reach 100 years old.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Bye, Kai-chan! Don't forget, boys are eew, okay?"

"Okay! Bye, Sora-chan."

The two girls waved at each other before they depart ways after school while their their fathers just stare at their daughters who are approaching them. Ryuu who is pointing at himself with teary eyes, and Kei who is standing still just staring at his daughter who smiled at him.

"But Kairi, papa's a boy!"

🍓 🍓 🍓