🍰 "𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!"

Kei opened his eyes with a heavy breath and hands gripping tightly on the stirring wheel.

He just pulled over in front of their house after driving almost an hour and a half to a store that was owned by one of their seniors from the high school that he attended together with his wife.

It still surprises him everytime to see the previous delinquent turned into a florist, with some of his former classmates helping in the business or in the same field.

He can still remember their first encounter at the backyard of Karasuno High. Who wouldn't? With all the chaos that the second years started and Asahi being worshipped by the students, it was a complete disaster.

And today will be a disaster as well if he make just a tiny mistake.

He checked his reflection from the rear view mirror one last time, adjusting his tie, before getting off the car with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

Kei took another deep breath, brushed his hair up on the side, and straightened his suit before pressing the doorbell.

It didn't took a long time before he was welcomed by his wife with her arms crossed over her chest, eyeing him intently.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

Y/N knows that she is not the most intimidating person in the world, but she's trying her best. Even going to the extent of raising an eyebrow at her husband who is holding a bouquet of flowers in front of her.

"Y/N..."

"No."

With that 2 letter word, no one dared to break their gaze from each other. Not even until small footsteps approach them.

"Mama, don't scare my papa."

The two of them finally let go of their staring contest when their attention landed on the little girl approaching and giggling.

It was like time went by slowly as she approach him with that smile on her small face.

Sora wore her best and favorite white dress with an emerald ribbon around her waist that matches her father's tie. Her hair is styled in a half braid with a green clover tie, and her white shoes.

She ran up to greet her father who went down on one knee to offer her the small bouquet of flavors with a small pink bear in the middle.

"Bear! Thank you, papa!"

Sora thanked her father with a kiss on his cheek that he smiled on. Carrying his little girl in his arms while she's holding the bouquet close to her, barely holding it with her short arms.

"You can drop the bad mom act now, Y/N."

He turned to his wife who let out a heavy breath, one surely of relief.

"Thank goodness. So that's how it's like sending off your daughter. Well... you two have fun, okay?"

"Okaaaaay! Bye bye, mama!"

Sora sent a wave and a flying kiss to her mother before she get settled in the back seat where her safety seat is.

Kei made sure to buckle up her seatbelt securely before making his way to the driver's seat, and securing his own seatbelt.

"Are you ready?"

One side of his lips curved up as he glance at her by the rear view mirror.

She do really look adorable in her dress. He also noted the small amount of lipstick that she surely made her mom apply on her and her own candy scented perfume.

"Ready!"

Sora cheered in excitement, not letting go of the flowers in her arms as her father drive.

Both excited and full of anticipation on their first destination for their very first date.

🍓 🍓 🍓