🍰 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Karasuno... fight!"

"FIGHT!!!"

The girls' volleyball team in orange and black chanted as they prepare to enter the stadium where hundreds, no, thousands of people are watching and cheering from the bleachers.

It was nerve-wracking to be in such a huge venue. But since this is her second year being in this big setting, so she's more confident than what she used to be. It excites her and she can't wait to be in this court again.

"Oooh. So the little crows made it to the second round as well."

The girl, with her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, turned her head to where the mocking voice is coming from to expect none other than a taller raven haired boy with a smug look on his face and his usual smirk.

"Excuse me, who let a rooster in here?"

"This hair is natural! Tsk! Anyway, be sure to not lose this one, chibi-chan."

She just rolled her eyes as his team in red pass by her and her teammates.

"Hey, Tetsuya!"

The 16 year old Tetsuya stopped on his tracks to turn to the girl once again, seeing the smile she always have ever since they were kids. Some things sure never change.

"I'll wait for you at the finals."

"Not unless I get there first."

With a wave of his hand, Tetsuya and his team to continue make their way to the next stadium where the boys' competition will be held for their next game.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"One of the favorites to win the Nationals, Karasuno High!"

The cheers got even louder when the girl's volleyball team entered with their captain and vice captain in front of the line.

"There's neechan! Sora neechaaaaaan!!!"

The 11 year old boy screamed as loud as he can to get the attention of his older sister entering the court. Even though they are on the middle section of the bleachers, the 16 year old Sora heard the familiar voice and glanced at his direction. Waving both her hands in the air with a huge smile on her face.

"Keisukeeeee!"

She truly adores her younger brother who never miss a single competition that she is in. Even though that he consider her sometimes as a bully of an older sister for always making fun of him, Keisuke still idolizes his older sister.

Aside from the loud Keisuke and his friends cheering for her, another familiar face didn't go unnoticed who is smiling at her along with her mother who is waving at her as well.

Even with his age, her friends and other people still think that he is a good looking man to be a father of a teenager. He's the person who inspired her in the sport she loves now, and she's forever thankful to him.

No pressure was placed on her shoulders, with her parents always reminding her that she should do whatever makes her happy without being forced or pressured to. And she is happy.

She doesn't care if they call her a daddy's girl. Every game and every win is for him.

She raised a peace sign at them, followed by the biggest and brightest smile she have.

She's a grown up now. Unlike the little girl who used to stick beside him. He sighed at how fast time pass by, but he returned the gesture with a peace sign and a small smile on his face.

Do your best, Sora.

🍓 🍓 🍓

A/N : And that's a wrap for Kei's Shortcake! TT.TT I know I know. Why so soon! But I just didn't want to drag it for too long. I wanted to finish this series on a positive note so I can also focus on HTTAC. Thank you so much for sticking till the end of this series even though I've been dead for a while now! I love you guys so much!!! I'll see you on my next titles~ stay awesome~

🎉 You've finished reading [ ⎷ ] 𝐊𝐄𝐈'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄 ¦ 𝘒𝘦𝘪 '𝘴 𝘎𝘍 𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 🎉