🍰 "𝐢-𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝."

"I can't remember inviting you."

Kei stared blankly at the shorter male standing by his front door, who is holding gifts on both of his arms and pouting at him. While the other is glaring at him with a box of cake in hand.

"You're still so mean. Grow up, Tsukishima!"

"Is that the kind of attitude you show to your daughter?"

" 'cle Shoshoooooo! 'cle Tobioooooo! "

From a pout, Shoyo' s face brighten up hearing Sora calling out for him. Peaking behind Kei who is still holding the door open, he saw the little girl running up to them with open arms.

"Sora-chaaaaaaan!"

Hinata shoved the gifts for Kei to hold so he can pick up Sora and spin her around, before showering her soft cheeks with kisses.

Kageyama waved at her to which she returned with a bright smile and a wave of her small hand.

Kei have no other choice but to just let Hinata inside against his will. Especially after hearing his daughter's happy giggles while receiving smooches from one of her favorite uncles.

"Oi, Hinata, Kageyama! What took you so long?"

Tanaka called out from the living room with his daughter Kairi sitting on his lap while his eldest son, Ryuuichi, is having a sword fight with Nishinoya.

It is Christmas Eve and for some reasons, some of his previous teammates from Karasuno who live nearby or who are in town gathered at his house for a Christmas party that he didn't even know about.

The good thing is that they each brought food and drinks for them to share together so there wouldn't be much work for him and Y/N for this unexpected mini reunion.

"I just dropped by the mall to buy some gifts for the kidsㅡ waaaaa! Everyone is wearing matching clothes!"

The orange haired middle blocker was greeted by Tanaka's children as well when he set down Sora, noticing the matching red dresses that the 2 little girls are wearing with their reindeer headbands and Ryuuichi's red and white sweater with a matching Christmas hat.

"Uncle Asahi made this for us. Isn't he the coolest?!"

Asahi is always getting flattered by Ryuuichi's comments about the clothes he's making for them.

"I just thought that it will be cute. It's Christmas anyway."

"Even if it's not Christmas, you're always making clothes for the kids. Why not make your own kid as well?"

"Daichi!"

Their former captain, Daichi, teased their former ace with a laugh after sipping on his can of beer from across the table.

"He's right! Next time we travel out of the country, I'll find the best girl for you, Asahi-san!"

Nishinoya pointed the plastic sword at their former ace while laying on the floor when he pretended to be defeated by Ryuuichi earlier.

"Oh. You two came together?"

Sugawara set down the platter of fried chicken in the middle of the table after getting back from the kitchen to help Y/N and Kiyoko.

"I bumped into this idiot while I was buying cake."

"Oi! Who are you calling idiot in front of the kids?!"

Hinata protested while handling the gifts he bought for the kids who each received 2 presents in their arms.

"Papa said i-word is bad word."

Kairi said while looking up to Hinata, holding her presents close to her.

"Did you hear that? My Kairi is such an angel~"

Tanaka boasted about his daughter with happy tears in his eyes, with Nishinoya following behind him with the same expression.

Sora asked permission first to her father before opening one of the gifts so she can save the other one for later. While holding her light and sound operated pink scepter, she ran back to Kairi.

"Don't worry, Kai-chan. 'cle Aki said you only call i-word if you love someone. That means 'cle Tobio loves 'cle Shosho."

"Really?"

"So you two are boyfriend-boyfriend?"

The three children looked at both Kageyama and Hinata with eye sparkling, anticipating for their reponse.

While the others silently laugh at the interaction with Kei smirking in amusement, the first year duo blushed furiously not knowing what to say to the children looking at them.

"N-n-no! We're not! This is your fault, Bakayama!"

"W-why me, boke?!"

"See? They love each other."

"Oooh~"

Sora pointed at the two using her scepter and with a big smile, while Kairi and Ryuuichi cooed in understanding.

Flowery words are starting to throw around the room by Kageyama and Hinata.

They only stopped when they felt the daggers of stares at their back coming from Tanaka and Kei who are now covering their children's ears.

Just in time, Yamaguchi and Yachi just came back from the convenient store, holding bags of additional snacks and drinks they bought when they noticed how quiet the room become.

"Eh? What happened here?"

"Did something happen while we're gone, Tsukki?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

" 'cle Tobio loves 'cle Shosho!"

"No! I don't!"

☆☆☆

A/N : Merry Christmas! Wishing everyone a happy happy holidays! ♡

🍓🍓🍓