🍰 "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞."

"Kei-kun! Let's sit over there!"

Y/N pointed to a bench under a shade in the park where they can rest.

Morning walks can be exhausting for her already since she's already on the second half of the second trimester of her pregnancy.

She's already past the morning sickness, but the constant nausea, cravings, and fatigue are still there.

Mood swings are probably the scariest for the first time parent, especially with Kei.

He's never seen his wife's outburst ever since, and surprise was an understatement when Y/N suddenly groaned in irritation, and walk off slamming the door to their room because of a mismatched lid of a food container.

She wants everything to be as organised as possible. Maybe being pregnant triggered her OCD but he knows better than to point that out.

"Waaa~ it's so cool here~"

Y/N sighed in content at the cool shade the tree is giving in a hot summer.

Kei sat down on the free space beside her, handing her bottle of water from the bag that he always bring whenever he's accompanying his wife for her walks and exercises.

After drinking almost half of the water, she tilted her head to look at the clear sky above them. Kei did the same thing and a comfortable silence enveloped the two of them, along with a warm breeze.

"Sora..."

"Hm?"

She turned to her husband in curiosity, taking that opportunity to search in the bag for a box of chocolate coated sticks that he brought for her.

"That'll be her name."

" Her? But we're not sure yet if little Tsukki is a girl or a boy. The doctor said that we can check it again by next month."

Y/N nibbled on one of the chocolate sticks with a hand gently caressing her small bump.

She's right. They don't even know the gender of their little Tsukishima but he already thought of a name, and assumed that their baby is a girl.

Sora. Sky.

If they'll have a daughter, he knows that she'll be as pure and kind-hearted as her mother.

He may betray his wife once the time has come for he's sure that he'll love their Sora more than anyone else in the world.

A mini Kei will be one of the best things too.

But having a little Y/N will not be a bad idea at all.

-----

"Papaaaaaaa~"

Kei was pulled out of his trance and attention from the bench at the park to his daughter running towards him.

He crouched down to meet her level when she slowed down in front of him.

When Y/N finally came back home, they decided to visit the park to have some quality time with their daughter before work and school starts tomorrow.

She held out her tiny hand to reveal her candy covered in sand, pouting at her dirty candy.

"Mama open the candy but it dropped there..."

She pointed at the sandbox where she just played on with her mama.

"What a bad mama, huh?"

Y/N walked up to them with a similar pout as her daughter on what Kei said.

"I'm not bad, Kei-kun! The wrapper is at fault because it was too hard to open. Anyway, should we get ice cream over there?"

She took the sand covered candy from her daughter's hand then pointed on an ice cream stand just a few feet away.

Sora cheered excitedly as she walk over to the stall with Y/N.

He watched the two of them getting excited over ice cream, with Y/N now carrying Sora so she can watch how the ice cream is being scooped as well.

She seem to notice his eyes on them that she smiled at his direction, followed by Sora with a cone of ice cream in her hand.

"Have ice cream too, papa!"

Kei smiled at the two of them, taking a deep breath before making his way over to his two girls.

"Okay."

Having Y/N and a mini Y/N is surely not a bad thing at all.

🍓🍓🍓