🍰 "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞!"

Kirakira hikaru,
Osora no hoshi yo~

The sound of a nursery ryhme from the TV, along with the small singing voice, and the soft whistling of the kettle is the first thing that can be heard from the two storey home of the Tsukishima residence.

It is the typical Sunday morning for everyone living under the said roof as they prepare for the day.

It may be a routine already but it was a huge change on their lifestyle.

From their usual walk to and from Karasuno High every morning, to making breakfast and getting ready for work.

It is what they call the 'adult' life.

But sometimes, change happen for the better.

Mabataki shite wa
Minna o miteru
Kirakira hikaru,
Osora no hoshi yo~

"Sora, can you please wake up your papa?"

"Haaaaaiii~"

From sitting comfortably on the couch, Tsukishima Sora, gets down carefully without letting go of her favourite dinosaur plushie that she brings anywhere and everywhere.

Her small feet padded lightly on the floor while humming the song that's playing on the television on her way to the stairs.

"Do you need help getting up the stairs?"

Y/N's head peaked from the kitchen to check on the little girl who's already on the second plight of stairs.

"I'm 'kay~ I'm big girl now."

Y/N can't help but chuckle at the little girl's statement who always wants to prove that she's already a big girl despite the fact that she just started Kindergarten, and who only turned 4 years old two months ago.

Of course, she still watched the little girl's every step to make sure that she's safe.

"Almost there, Didi... Yey!!"

Sora cheered while hugging her plushie tightly on the big achievement she had for the day by climbing up the stairs all by herself.

Little footsteps can be heard as she run towards one of the rooms, reaching for the doorknob on her tiptoes to open it.

Even though her goal is to wake up the person sleeping on that room, she still gestured for her plushie to keep quiet and tiptoes her way to the bed.

She placed the plushie first on the bed so she can climb and crawled beside the man who is still in a deep slumber and laying on his stomach.

With that opportunity she have, Sora climbed on his back and and lightly tap on his cheek to wake him up.

"Papa, papa! Wakey wakey~ let's sing twinkle twinkle!"

She whispered yelled hoping to get his attention.

A few minutes later of her shaking and tapping the yellow haired man, but he's still not waking up.

Her cheeks are now puffed and tears are threatening to fall from her eyes.

The tears never fell but small sniffles echoed inside the room.

Before she can even step down from the bed to tell her mother that the man is not waking up, a bigger hand pulled her back down on the bed by wrapping his arms around her that she squealed in surprise, followed by giggles.

"Papaaaa! 't tickles!"

Kei showered her small face with kisses, specially her blushed cheeks that he can't get enough of.

"Mamaaaaa heeeelp!"

Y/N suddenly barged in the room with fake gasp seeing her husband and daughter having fun all by themselves.

"Sora is being eaten by a dinosaur! Let me eat her too~"

She joined the two by jumping on the bed and playfully biting on Sora's arm, with tickles here and there.

Full on laughter and giggles erupted from their daughter as they continue to snuggle and shower her with kisses.

Definitely the best way to wake up to.

🍓 🍓 🍓