🍰 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"In here, you'll see a Barosaurus rears up to protect its young from an attacking Allosaurus..."

"Waaaaaaaa~"

Little gasps and sparkling eyes stared at the 3 dinosaur fossils standing before them. Where two larger dinosaurs are seen facing each other with their jaws wide open and a smaller one hiding behind the other.

"So cool~"

"Go, mama barbarsor!"

"It can be a papa barbar too."

Everyone turned to the little girl who is hugging a dinosaur plushie in her chest. Her big innocent eyes stared up at the fossils before them.

Their school decided to hold a field trip for the kindergarten class, and their last destination is the Sendai Science Musem.

"Because papa protects me too like mama."

She then turned to their tall musem tour guide with a big smile on her face.

Tsukishima Kei, their tour guide, just turned to the children before him who are gazing at him with so much anticipation, eyes asking for what dinosaur he's about to show next.

"Who wants to watch a movie about dinosaurs?"

The children cheered and jumped around in excitement as they follow the other tour guide and their teacher to the AV room of the museum.

He released a heavy breath as he watch the children go. His work for the day is finally done.

Tsukishima was about to walk back to his office, when he felt a tug on his pants.

Looking down, he saw the same little girl with yellow hair styled in 2 buns and still holding the plushie close to her chest.

Seeing his attention finally on her, she stuffed her hand on her dress pocket and showed him a strawberry flavored candy to which he accepted with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Don't tell mama that I have candy, okay?"

The little girl whispered to him before turning her head to her teacher's voice calling out to her.

"Oh noooo~ I have to go~"

She ran up to the worried teacher who has been looking for her when she noticed that there's one kid missing from her class.

Holding the teacher's hand, she turned to him with the smile that reminds him of Y/N, waving the plushie in the air with the other to bid him goodbye.

"See you later, papa! Bye bye!"

☆☆☆

Welcome to the second book of "Kei's Girlfriend"!

#1 on Tsukishima - 10/22/2021
#4 on Karasuno - 12/18/2022

#1 on Tsukishima - 10/22/2021#4 on Karasuno - 12/18/2022