🍰 "𝐍𝐨. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥."

"I like my steak rare, please."

Sora set down the menu on the table then adjusted on her seat facing her father so she can reach for a table napkin.

"2 steaks, one well done and... rare..."

The waitress glanced at the small girl who is dabbing the side of her lips lightly with the table napkin to confirm her order with a smile.

Sora nodded, returning a bright smile at the waitress.

"I'll be serving your drinks in a minute."

The waitress excused herself to relay their orders to the chef in her roller skates.

Kei watched as his daughter followed the waitress with her gaze in amusement.

For their first destination, Kei planned to have their lunch on a restaurant he saw online. The place is decorated like it came out of a jungle with lots of stuffed animals on display on the counter, tables, and there's even a giant bear sitting beside him.

Sora has been fond of animals lately specially after watching some funny animal videos with her Uncle Akiteru when he visited last week.

"Mama said rare is something you can't find anywhere that easy. And I heard on TV that there's rare steak."

Sora whispered to her father from across the table.

The waitress came back with their drinks in her tray ㅡ 2 strawberry milkshakes.

The two if them didn't waste any time on taking a sip on their favourite flavored drinks, with Sora eating the slices of strawberry on top of the cream.

"Papa?"

Sora looked at her father, then at the remaining slice of strawberry on his drink.

Not even the Tsukishima Kei can resist those pleading eyes. So he immediately gave in and placed the remaining fruit on top of her drink.

It didn't take long for their food to be served as well. 2 burger steaks with gravy, and a panda designed rice on the side.

Kei switched their plates after slicing the steak into tiny pieces so it'll be easier for Sora to eat. He was about to take a bite when Sora called out to him.

"Papa. Say aaaah~"

She's smiling brightly while holding out her fork with a piece of steak. The very first piece off of her plate.

He was left staring at it for a while before eating the food his daughter is feeding him.

"Papa is a good boy. You should eat a lot so you can still grow."

She took a bite on the next piece, leaving a bit of gravy on the side of her lips then another.

"You're the one who should keep eating or you'll never grow like your mama."

The little girl gasp on what her father said. Kei just ignored his daughter's surprised and offended look as he reach out to wipe her cheeks off of the gravy.

"I'll grow taller than mama and 'cle Noya and 'cle Shosho. I'll grow reeeaaally big like papa so I can play boweyball when I become a big big girl."

He can't help but to chuckle at that statement. Specially that his former highschool teammates just got roasted by his own daughter.

"So you're admitting that you're still not a big girl?"

He asked the little girl who is busy on eating with a smirk.

"No. I'm big girl. Tetsuya-kun said I'm his girlfwend so I'm big girl."

She's about to eat another piece of the burger steak when she got distracted by the sound of 2 metals hitting the plate.

"Papa?"

Kei planned everything to make sure that the day will be perfect. But what's not in the plan is him hearing that his four year old daughter already having a boyfriend.

And not just any other boyfriend.

It was one of his annoying senior's kid. And he can already hear him laughing at the back of his mind with his son like a hyena.

☆☆☆

A/N: Please give me some time to get back on track. I promise to make the next updates more interesting. I'm also starting to draft updates for HTTAC and 8US so please look forward to it! Stay safe and awesome as always~ ♡

🍓🍓🍓