🍰 "𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, '𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐦!"

"Welcome to our shop~"

"Wecoooome!"

Sora, who was sitting by the cashier counter with her fourth pink macaron in hand and Didi the Dino tucked in her arm, carefully stood on the chair that she's using to climb up and bowed towards the door when the bell chimes to greet the customer.

Everytime school ends, her mom will fetch her from school and stays at their small pastry shop that was opened a year ago until her dad picks her up.

"Oh. Sora-chan is here too."

A kind smile greeted her when the familiar green haired man walked by the counter.

" 'cle Yaaaam!"

Her smile widened upon seeing one of her favorite uncles that she stood on top of the counter and greeted him with a hug.

It's been a while when Yamaguchi visited the shop because of his busy work schedule in Tokyo. He stayed in touch with his bestfriends and would sometimes visit them on his day off.

Probably his most favorite part of the visit, aside from the sweets he can take home, is the kisses Sora would always give him.

He carried Sora in his arms with a groan at how heavy she is compared to the last time he saw the little girl.

"You've gotten bigger again, Sora-chan. One day you'll be taller than me and your dad."

"You hear that? If you keep eating our macaroons, Uncle Yam will not carry you again."

Y/N joked at her daughter when she came around the counter to greet her bestfriend.

A gasp escaped her lips as she slowly turn to her mother with tears starting to pool in her eyes, then to the half eaten macaron in her hand.

"L-last macoon... 'cle Yam~"

She shared the half of it to Yamaguchi who gladly ate it while trying to console the little girl in his arms by patting her back lightly.

"Now, now. Uncle Yam still loves you even if you grow big."

"Really?"

"Really."

From her pouting, Sora brightened up at her uncle's assurance.

"Sora love you, 'cle Yam!"

Yamaguchi can't help the blush at how adorable she is. He just can't resist her. No one can.

And sometimes he, and their former schoolmates, wonder how she became Tsukishima Kei' s daughter.

The salty and snarky Tsukishima from highschool having a sweet and adorable daughter like Sora. It's clear that she took after her mother aside from her hair and eyes.

It's still engraved in his memory the first time he saw Sora as a baby in the hospital, which is also the time he saw his bestfriend with that look in his eyes.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Tsukki!"

Yamaguchi finally found his friend after walking around the hospital halls when Y/N told him that he went out for a walk.

Kei's eyes were fixated on the glass window by the nursery room with his hands stuffed on his pocket.

When he received the message that Y/N already gave birth to their first child, he went straight to the hospital after his work hours to greet their little angel.

Tsukishima only noticed Yamaguchi when he tapped his shoulder, greeting him with a glance then back at the small bundle sleeping in her bed in the nursery room.

Tadashi followed his gaze to see the little Tsukishima in her pink baby clothes with pink mittens and booties, sleeping soundless in her bed.

"You're finally a father, Tsukki."

Her smalls lips yawn when she wriggled from her blanket, arms and feet trashing around when she finally woke up from her nap that she tried to open her eyes.

"I never thought I'll see this day come until you met Y/N-chan. Everyone thought as well that I'll be the first one to get married."

Yamaguchi chuckled as he watch the little girl while relieving the times they will talk about the future with their former volleyball team who became their friends too.

No one really expected it.

That Tsukishima will be the first one to get a girlfriend, the first to get married, and the first to have a family of his own among the first years.

His mind didn't even cross about the possibilities as well until he met Y/N. He thought that he already received all the love there is, but he didn't expect to give as much or even more everytime his eyes will meet the outcome of their love.

It was the warmest feeling ever.

To receive and give love to such a small human being.

"Yeah. Me too."

Yamaguchi turned to his friend to see him with the expression he only saw once.

With a hand resting on the glass window, Tsukishima's lips is curved in one of his most genuine smiles that he can almost see the stars shining in his eyes with so much adoration and love.

The same look he had on his wedding day.

"Yamaguchi, will you be Sora's godfather?"

Their green haired friend was taken aback at his question that his eyes started to tear up, nodding his head without any second thoughts.

"I-I'm gonna be the best godfather in the world!"

ㅡㅡㅡ

With a smile on his face, Yamaguchi rests his forehead against the little girl whose hugging him with an arm free from her favourite plushie.

"Uncle Yam loves you too."

🍓 🍓 🍓