Chapter 23

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night and started at Professor Maddox. He was sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped possessively and protectedly around my waist.

He really was handsome. I'll give him that. Even if he was arrogant and all the other things I had called him.

Professor Maddox stirred a little and slowly began to open his eyes.

" Hi beautiful," he whispered against my lips.

I blushed a deep shade of pink. I can't remember the last time a guy called me that. To be honest I'm not even sure Pax did. If he did I probably don't remember because of my first kiss from my Professor.

Ah that kiss. The magical moment that has been envisioned in my mind. Now, I have a whole new memory to reflect on.

" Penny for your thought?"

I was about to answer when he held up his hand and went over to his discarded pants and pulled out a penny.

" Hehe." I took the penny from him set it down beside me. " I was just thinking about our first kiss."

" Really?"

" Yup." I empathized the word by popping the p.

" What about it?"

" Oh you know," I teased tracing a small circle on his right nipple, " Just how sloppy it was that it reminded me of a dog."

He was quiet for a second before saying in a cute whiny kid voice, " A very cute dog I hope?"

" No a big, fat, messy one."

He bit the inside of his checks.

" I'm screwing with you!"

" Oh ok phew."

" Your actually a really good kisser."

He spanked my ass playfully then flipped me over so I was on my back.

" Oh I'm good at a lot of things, " He smirked while crawling on top of me.

Oh do I ever believe you! Especially eating out! Mmmmmmmmmm! That man has one fine mouth, I'll tell you that much!

" Can you show me," I innocently teased.

He kissed me once on the lips.

" My pleasure. But please tell me what I have to do."

I already know where I want to start.