Chapter 2

Authors Note: Here is the next chapter in this story. Thank you for reading! I will try to update as much as I can. No promises though. The picture on the bottom is what Bryce looks like. Enjoy!  

                                                Satuday August 29 2015

                                                          Move in Day! 

"Well," mom grunted setting the last  box down next by Lexi ( our silver Lexius), "  Eveyrthings out of Lexi. Now the hard part. Gettng all you stuff to your dorm."

I glanced down at the campus map while blowing a bubble of citrucs gum. Okay I'm in parking lot A. Accoring to the map you go left? No wait right? No left? Ugh! Eveyrthing looks the same! I crumpled up  the useless wad of paper and chucked it as far as I could.

" Watch it," a deep husky voice  bellowed just ahead of me.

I cringed. Way to go Gia you piss someone off and its not even the first day.

" Sorry," I apologized.

The man halted when I finshed and slolwy turned around to face me. As I was staring at him I had this odd sense of de-ja-vu. I've seen him before. I know I have but where? This will bug the crap out of me till I know the answer!

He pushed his sunglasses down his rughiosuly handsome face to unmask wiskey brown eyes.

No.

Freaking.

Way!

" Sure you are," he socoffed then stormed off.

I blinked reapdily. 

" Well Fuck!"

"Gia langue," mom snapped, " And what was that all about?"

I point to the place where the man was just standing with a shaky finger.

" He-he-he-," I stammered, " Was the-the-the- guy who judged my audition many months ago." 

My mom beamed prouldy, " Oh how lovely!"

I gapped at her! "Lovely," I fursiously repeated," How is insulting me and making me feel like the worstest musican on the planet lovely!" 

" Well," she pondered tapping her thumb to her chin," You've became a better musican since then haven't you?" 

I was about protest but then came to the concliusion that she is right. Over the course of the five months I tripled checked everything  in my music from key singatrues, time signatrues, dynamics, articulations, and ect so I wouldn't embarss myself like that ever again. 

" Yes," I muttered hating to admit it," But he could of done it in a nicer way instead of being an ass!"

Mother snapped her fingers at me, " Mouth young lady. And do you mind if I get going my back is hurting."

She arched over rubbing her back. I knew what she was doing. it was a guilt trip. She drove me down here now she doesnt want to help me get to my dorm. 

I'm not really surprised though. She does this all the time. 

" No go ahead."

She hugged me gently kissed my forehead then got back into Lexi.

" Call me," she shouted before she speed off campus.

Looking at the piles of boxes and tubs that went to my thighs ( and I'm 5'6). There was no way I was gonna get all of this to my dorm by myself. Cruss my mom for leaving ealry.

" You need a hand," wondered a softspoken male.

I looked over my shoulder and was staring face to face with a man. He was probally about twenty, six foot, pale, and an athlete. He was wearing the silver and red football uniform of the Rainsbury Raiders and was drenched in sweet. He had dark brown dreadlocks that went down to his nipples and they were covering his eyes so I couldnt see what color they were. I wanted to say they were clear blue but from here they also looked like a misty gray. Oh well it doesnt matter.

" Umm... Ya," I admitted pushing my blueish blackish  perm hair back away from my face, " I can't carry all my stuff to my dorm. Can you help me?

" Sure," he said enthusicatically," What building are you in?"

" Burton Hall," I told him.

" I was heading that way anyways. In fact." He put his fngers in between his teeth and let out a high pitched wistle.

" Hey guys give me a hand over here!"

At his beck and call came about ten guys running from behind us in the same uniform as dreadlocks guy.

" Take these to Burton Hall," he instructed, " What room?"

I was speechless... I asked one guy to help and he brought me ten more. Thats so thoughtfull of him.

" fourteen," I croaked.

He clapped his hands together and said in a authoritized voice, " You heard the young lady. Now move it. Just drop it off and go. Thanks guys." 

One by the one the football team members lifted the boxes up until there was nothing left. 

I squelled in delight. 

" Oh my god you are a lifesaver! How can I ever thank you!"

He shrugged it off.

" No need to thank me. Happy to help. You can tell me your name and we can call ourselves even."

" It's Gisella  but call me Gia," I stated.

" Pretty," he sighed, " I'm Paxton but call me Pax."

He stuck his hand out and I shock his hand. 

" Shall I esscort you to your dorm," he asked like a true gentlemen and offerered me his arm..

 I couldn't help but giggle and take up on his offer.

When we made it to my room the guys were still around chatting to a girl who I assumed was my roomate.

She was average hight, slender, had ebony hair with green streaks, a nosie ring and a lip ring. She was wearing black hoddie that was zipped up part way with red pants that had white and green stripes on them. 

Pax was wispering something in her ear and she nodded in agreement. He probally wanted a bootie call later. Gross.

On the way out Pax nuged my shoulders as if I was made a of metal.

" Later Gia, bye Bryce!"

" Don't be a stranger! Hi you must be Gia I'm Bryce!"

I  experected her to be a cranky punk person but she was excually quite bubbly.

" Hi," I said timidly.

" Oh my god," she squealed pulling on stands of my hair, " I love the color. Is it natural?"

Is this chick on something? If she is where can I get some!

" No I dyed it my junior year."

" Well its fabulous," she sang.

She bounced up and down a few times then threw her arms around me in a bear hug.

" I'm so excited to meet you I can tell we will be the best of friends."

Ya in like tweny years.

" Gia have you ever thought about dying your hair blond with pink highlights?"

"No blond's not really my color."  I orignally was a blond but then people started calling me a barbie doll. I did not want to be compared to a girl that was fake and nothing but plastic, so thats why I died my hair a blackish blue. Baribe would never do anything this insame. 

" Oh its so you," she declared, " Come on you'll see."

She grabbed my hand and hauled me out of our dorm room and into her car.

Something's telling me that I should request for a new roomate soon.