Chapter 4

Why didn't I see it coming! I know I'm dumb but I'm not that blind! Even a rock would be well aware of the sistuation before me! 

He stalked to the front of the room wearing a royal blue dress shirt witth the selves rolled up. An off silver tie was rung around his neck and was combinded with medium grey dess pants a belt, and black dress shoes. He really did fit in here in the word. Being a professer I mean.

" Welcome to Instrumental Music Class," he greeted, " My name is Professor Maddox and I will be conducting you this year. Before I go over the sylibus  I want to get to know each of my students. Stay your name for sure and anything intersesting you want to say about yourself. I'll start off."

      He cleared his throat as he scaned over the crowd, " My name is Phoniex Maddox. I'm 24.... I have an older brother  Petrus but we call him Peter and a younger sister Pamela.... I decided to become a music professor when I auditioned for a scholorship a few years ago. The professor reallly gave some good advice on what I could do to be a better musican and that is when I found my calling. Besides teaching I love playing sports, doing extreme stuff, traveling, watching movies, and spending tme with family and friends. Who's next?"

        " I have a few questions," Orange hair girl -who I found out was named Luce ( short for Lucia) asked, " What istrument did you play and are you married?'

        Really? When will they get the gists! Them and Mr. Maddox can never ever happen! Only in their fantisies! 

        " I'm not married," Professor Maddox chuclked in asument, " And I played Clarient."

        I snorted of course he did.

        " You," he snapped, " Girl in the frist row fith chair stand up."

        All eyes turned towards me. I could feel a dozens of beddie little eyeballs blinking rapidly all at once.

        Well this was awkward.

        " Take a picture," I infromed sarcastically, " It will last longer." 

        A chuclke here and there errupted from the guys. The girls were not so amused.

        " I don't see your sass," Professor Maddox adressed, " And I do belive I told you to stand up."

        Oh, so thats why everyone was looking at me. I had a brain fart and forgot that I was fith chair. 

        Shakily I rose and stared at my professor in the eyes. He blinked once, twice, then again, before he clared his thorat and spoke, " What was with the snorting noise?"

        I guess I shouldn't do those things then considering I'm in the front row. Nothing will get past his eye now. Great....

        " I wanted to test my pig nised," I lied. It was the best excuse I came up with.

        " Well save that for anohter time. Our rehersal are limited."

        I nodded and was about to sit down when Professor Maddox spoke again. 

        " As long as your up," he recalled, " Why don't you start off telling the class about yourself."

        I really didn't want to go first. I hated speaking in front of a big crowd. I always spluttered and rambled. Not a pretty sight. 

        " Professor Maddox I really rather..."

        " Do it," he commaned.

        " Only if you don't boss me around and say please."  I don't do anything for anyone unless they ask me nicely.

        " Alright," he agreed," Please will you go first and introduce yourself."

        Well since you asked so nicely this time.

        " My name is Gia Joriseen," I said slowy ( shocker) , " I also play the clarinet as you can see." I heled up my baby high with pride.  " I don't have any brothers or sisters. I also want to be a music teacher but not because of the professor who judged me. He was just a real jerk! I want to be a teacher after my high school band teacher. And as for insterest I would really rather not comment."

        I sat back down and relized that I had so much venom in my voice when I mentioned that part about Professor Maddox. I didn't mean for it to happen. Once it was out it was out. I couldn't think of anything so I took the sturcture of his speech.

        " Miss Joriseen please see me after class," Professor Madox ordered. 

        I groaned internally. The last thing I wanted was to spend more time with him.

        " Allright who's next?"

        One by one everyone took turns introdoucing themselves. We were about to play the B flat scale aftewards but just our luck the bell rang. 

        " Alright everyone. Have a good day. I will see you Wenesday. Be prepared to get the sylabis and to play. Miss Joriseen. My office now!" 

       I am going to make a run for it when I can.

Authors Note:

        Thank you to everyone who has been reading my works. I love you guys! I thought I should give a shout out that my novel the Virgin Vrs the Player has gotten gover 300 reads! Whoop Whoop! If you haven't read it yet I encourage you to check it out! Stay you and live life! 

Love Anna 

        P.S- This chapter is dedicated to Blacklagoon101 for being such a good follower and a great friend! :)